Have a Chance for MAn Crazy ...

I tend to get fed up with very noticeable LE pieces & sell them. I sold my Mancrazy & regret it so I say go for it! I am surprised these are still around in stores!

I'd say you've gotta buy the bag coz it's a very beautiful bag! It's style is very unique and the blend of colors are just WOW! I own one and I just can't stop looking at it!

LE bags are "of the moment." That being said, I don't believe they are out of style. It just takes a few years before "last year's bag" becomes a vintage collectible.

I have a mancrazy. I love the colors and the design of the bag -- two big compartments -- and it's lightweight and easy to carry.

I think the artist collaboration pieces tend to have more staying power anyway.

If you love and see yourself carrying it, GET this wonderful, beautiful, unique bag!!! Don't worry about trends, since it is all about how you wear & carry something. Think of all the people who worried about "trends" when the first Sprouse collection was released. I have the MANCRAZY and love it!

You. Must. Get. It.

LOL This bag is absolutely gorgeous. If you totally LOVE this bag, then you'll be happy with carrying this baby for many many years to come. It will always be in style.