Which bag to keep?

• Large Berry Alexandra

• Grey Exotic Carryall

• Kristen Rouched Hobo Navy

Results are only viewable after voting.

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Ok I have arriving between now and Sat the following bags:

Large Berry Alexandra (could not stop order)
Grey Embossed Carryall (not on site yet)
Kristen Rouched Hobo (Bonzale find NAVY COLOR) Could pass on to BFF

ADVICE NEEDED: I have the following: Large Exotic Kristen Hobo
Large Patent Plum Sabrina & Large Brooke Embossed Taupe

Last edited:
All three sound really nice, but I would go with the grey bag. The grey bag sounds like it will be gorgeous. You already have an exotic and an embossed bag, so the grey embossed carryall would go great with your collection.

I would keep the Kristin hobo. Even already you have one Kristin style bag, navy is such a beautiful color.
I am personally staying away from embossed exotic bags now, my pink carryall got cracks. I took it back to the store and was told it is a nature of the leather! Luckily I didn't cut the tags yet, so I returned it.

keep
Kristen Rouched Hobo

are the bottom bags ones your keeping? the ones under advice?
Large Exotic Kristen Hobo
I wouldn't part with any of those

keep
Kristen Rouched Hobo

are the bottom bags ones your keeping? the ones under advice?
Large Exotic Kristen Hobo
I wouldn't part with any of those

Sorry the ones on the bottom are the ones that I OWN and are not parting with just FYI of what I have.

The FED EX man just brought the Grey Carryall but cant reveal until tonight camera is at home

xxx I just opened the box to take a peak - the grey is very grey did not take if out so will see when I get home

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the 3 bags I prefer the Carryall....however I know you were not happy with the Bone Carryall and returned or sold maybe this style is not for you? I love the color of the Alexandra SO MUCH but not crazy about the style. Reminds me of small luggage. I picked the Kristin. I missed Baglady's reveal! Have not seen her on the forum in forever, is it in the fall 2010 thread?

Out of the 3 bags I prefer the Carryall....however I know you were not happy with the Bone Carryall and returned or sold maybe this style is not for you? I love the color of the Alexandra SO MUCH but not crazy about the style. Reminds me of small luggage. I picked the Kristin. I missed Baglady's reveal! Have not seen her on the forum in forever, is it in the fall 2010 thread?

Yes it is about 1 week ago - The Alexander just arrived but I see it in all the stores so I dont want to see myself coming and going (no offense) Kristen seems to be the choice I know I had issues with the Bone Carryall but the Grey is such a great color Iam not taking tags etc off and will carry it in the house take a peek at the photo of it I know it was last friday I think that she posted FOUND IT PAGE 88 is her reveal of the Gray Carryall

Hi Annie. I would have a hard time deciding, but since I have and love the large Alexandria in berry, I will vote for her. She's so comfortable to wear and if need be, you can fit everything but the kitchen sink in her. Good luck on your decision, Anne