Haul from LC website

What a great haul @viewwing! All gorgeous items. The Roseau in Cognac is a wonderful choice. I think you can wear it year round. Love your choice of color for the Roseau compact wallet. Isn't that a sweet pink? You are tempting me with that cute Fuschia coin purse though I'm pretty sure it won't fit my portable battery. Enjoy your haul!

Reactions: viewwing
Yay! My haul came today!! Love the colors and the quality of that Roseau wallet blew me away! So sad I had to return the fuchsia ssh but I couldn’t say no to a fuchsia coin pouch! So cute! Love it all! View attachment 4822450

Congrats on all your pieces!!! How do you find the bigger size of your new Cognac Mademoiselle? I find the long strap it comes with too long and thin for me so when I use this size, I always use other wider shorter LC straps with it that still allow for crossbody wear

Congrats on all your pieces!!! How do you find the bigger size of your new Cognac Mademoiselle? I find the long strap it comes with too long and thin for me so when I use this size, I always use other wider shorter LC straps with it that still allow for crossbody wear
Yes, you’re right. The strap is too long n thin. Sigh..they had a cognac strap that disappeared from the site,I was going to get it when I bought the bag, but it’s no longer there. It had the perforations n was wider n shorter. I may get the long strap altered n see if it works. Or maybe look out for other straps later.
this bigger size Mille is also a little heavier than the celadon one I have, but I really love the quality n details on this one with the gold hardware. :tup: How’s your bucket Mille coming along?

EE925184-1C1C-4561-A6A5-6F8D12DF9664.png

What a great haul @viewwing! All gorgeous items. The Roseau in Cognac is a wonderful choice. I think you can wear it year round. Love your choice of color for the Roseau compact wallet. Isn't that a sweet pink? You are tempting me with that cute Fuschia coin purse though I'm pretty sure it won't fit my portable battery. Enjoy your haul!
I was pleasantly surprised at how rich the cognac color is! I have an old Tods bag the same color n used it to death.it really goes with my wardrobe colors. Do you know if the leather on the top handle Roseau bag feels the same as this wallet I got?i really like the leather on it but some how I have the impression that the bag would be much heavier n stiffer (which I’m not a fan of). What Do u think?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
What Do u think?
The leather is the same for the Roseau bags. I'm very sensitive to weight but don't find it exceptionally or noticeably heavy when I tried it on with all my things inside. In terms of stiffness, it is slightly stiffer as compared to the Mademoiselle but still very much softer than saffiano leather of other brands. I find LC does structured bags well, like the discontinued Heritage line/Game On line. Structured but yet still soft (not cuir soft) to be comfortable. Saffiano leather, like Prada for instance felt stiff to me but I have no experience with Prada to know whether it will soften or not with usage.

The leather is the same for the Roseau bags. I'm very sensitive to weight but don't find it exceptionally or noticeably heavy when I tried it on with all my things inside. In terms of stiffness, it is slightly stiffer as compared to the Mademoiselle but still very much softer than saffiano leather of other brands. I find LC does structured bags well, like the discontinued Heritage line/Game On line. Structured but yet still soft (not cuir soft) to be comfortable. Saffiano leather, like Prada for instance felt stiff to me but I have no experience with Prada to know whether it will soften or not with usage.
Wow it sounds good. Now I may have another bag on my wishlist. This is terrible! You girls are such enablers! :biggrin: I don’t like Prada saffiano, it’s way too hard n stiff for me. I don’t have any either. Do u think the Roseau would soften over time? I feel like the wallet might, especially with regular handling. Anyway I’ve moved into it! It’s the perfect small wallet for me!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Have you tried calling the boutiques? They can do phone orders. Provide them with the style number. I own this strap in Brandy and it is so comfortable on the shoulder. I highly recommend it. PM me if it sold out in the US.

View attachment 4823147
I could call the boutiques but am not comfortable giving cc info over the phone, not in this country anyway. Is it an old or new style?

Is it an old or new style?
It is not exactly an old style as LC only started making straps in recent years. Another way is to contact LC CS and see if there are new stocks coming in. The Cognac is a classic color so I do think this strap might not be discontinued as yet but merely delayed restocks (hopefully). If you ever need help, let me know and I can help check with my SA whether we have stock here. Imho, a strap makes or breaks the user experience of a bag.