Haul from Honolulu!

I got the blank refill for that one....

And I had already gotten the vert anis like Neeyas, so here they are together...And my SA picked out a colored refil for me...so now I have two for the ulyssee...

Now for the evelyne....

This is the barenia evelyne II PM in indigo....
Mor pics with the scarves, so hold on.
Can you see the indigo?????
This bag is gorgeous!!!

Attachments

• evelyne alone6.JPG
    evelyne alone6.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 44
  • evelyne alone4.JPG
    evelyne alone4.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 65
  • evelyne alone2.JPG
    evelyne alone2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 26,653
  • evelyne alone1.JPG
    evelyne alone1.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 54,225
Here Evelyne poses with the scarves and agendas...

Even though I was not going to buy any scarves,:roflmfao: :roflmfao: they didnt have a bracelet that I was totallly in love with,:crybaby: but when she brought out the "Toits de Paris" in this colourway, I almost fell over. Put it on the pile, SA!!!

Attachments

• scarf open haul.JPG
    scarf open haul.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 863
  • evelyne CC3.JPG
    evelyne CC3.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 59,637
  • evelyne CC2.JPG
    evelyne CC2.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 305
So beautiful! Neeya started something with the agenda and the cute illustrated insert, huh?

Love everything! And on top of all this, 3 1/2 hours of playtime at Hermes? Did you die and go to heaven?? Lucky girl!!

Oh, COBALT!!!!! I just love all your stuff and that Barenia Evelyne is just to die for.......I'll bet you can't get enough of sniffing that baby! Isn't Barenia the BEST????

You have great taste.....I love every item you selected and I love the way you use color. I predict you will reach for that beautiful bag every day!!!!!!!!!!

barania indigo - WOW.
please tell us more about how you are finding that leather.
soooo beautiful.
everything is really.

HHeells,the leather is amazing. Truthfully, when she brought it out, I was nervous, because I had been playing with such amazing bags beforehand, including the epsom 37 bolide and the fjord kelly.

But as soon as I got my little hands on the barenia, it was :heart: :heart: :heart:

The smell is amazing, and the leather is so soft and supple. And light, but sturdy, if you get my meaning.

You cannot help but rub it. I even caught DH rubbing it....it does get tiny little marks when you handle it, but they rub right out and the finish is so beautiful it doesnt matter a bit. And, the color is amazing. It looks black when you inside, it really does, unless you are holding against something black.

But in the light, it is just the most beautiful inky blue black. I hope the pics convey this. And, the strap matches really well, I was afraid it would seem too light.

Dang, I wish you could see it H!!!! Barenia is special.

Shopmom, its impossible to keep my hands off it. I read somewhere that the indigo does not have the great barenia smell, but this bag smells great!! I love to play with the little strap, its so bendy and fun to fondle, LOL!!

It goes with everything, too. And the way light plays off it is just amazing. I am pretty happy with the pics, I think they show it pretty well. I never thing the rouge H is right in pics, but the indigo looks pretty true.

:heart: :heart:

Oh, COBALT!!!!! I just love all your stuff and that Barenia Evelyne is just to die for.......I'll bet you can't get enough of sniffing that baby! Isn't Barenia the BEST????

You have great taste.....I love every item you selected and I love the way you use color. I predict you will reach for that beautiful bag every day!!!!!!!!!!