Hats!

What is the best way to store my Hermes hats, please? I have these two beauties: one is canvas, cotton and leather and the other is denim and leather. Hermes shipped them with dustbags in orange boxes. Thank you in advance!

1655505143153.png1655505211050.png

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
What is the best way to store my Hermes hats, please? I have these two beauties: one is canvas, cotton and leather and the other is denim and leather. Hermes shipped them with dustbags in orange boxes. Thank you in advance!

View attachment 5428425View attachment 5428427

I just leave mine in the orange boxes. You could add a moisture absorber sachet too

I just leave mine in the orange boxes. You could add a moisture absorber sachet too
Thank you @papertiger! I found some care tips from Hermes, which I'll post below, and they also recommend storing in their boxes. I guess the dustbag is for carrying with you when you wear your hat, in case you want to take it off while away from home.

1655554488594.png

Thank you @papertiger! I found some care tips from Hermes, which I'll post below, and they also recommend storing in their boxes. I guess the dustbag is for carrying with you when you wear your hat, in case you want to take it off while away from home.

View attachment 5428775

:tup:

They should have all added - let the hat air for 12 hours or so before putting it away.