Hate to admit, but oh so regretful!

A bi-color Raisin/Cyclamen Kelly 35 in Epsom. Bought it because it was there. :Push: I tried talking myself into liking it but honestly, it was way too big and bulky for a midget like me.

One woman's mistake is another woman's treasure! Sounds gorgeous! :heart:

Hmm....definitely a few scarves that I had gotten from eBay that just didn't work on me.

As for bags, I had a Bleu Roi Chevre Kelly at one point but that went to another home after I discovered that I needed colors that stood out against the denim I'm always in.

HiHeels- I don't own that much Hermes to really have a regret. Plus, you all know I ask like hundreds of questions before I purchase anything. LOL. I did recently sell one of my bags to fund a future birkin. That wasn't a regret, but it was hard to let it go. The funny thing is I just bought a gorgeous twilly to match that bag and I regret that a tiny bit. So a very small regret.

HiHeels- I don't own that much Hermes to really have a regret. Plus, you all know I ask like hundreds of questions before I purchase anything. LOL. I did recently sell one of my bags to fund a future birkin. That wasn't a regret, but it was hard to let it go. The funny thing is I just bought a gorgeous twilly to match that bag and I regret that a tiny bit. So a very small regret.

you bought a twilly to match the bag that is gone? oops.
oooo, next time, buy a twilly to match your future bag.:heart: :heart:
i'm like you, ask ask ask, dream dream, plan plan. hopefully the result will be love love. :yes:

I think its for me...buying all the leather goods here and there...I didn't need. you walk out spending a $500-$700 and you have a thing for pens or pencils, etc...and you are like...shoot all these little things equal a bolide or something. or I could have a pair of shoes, etc

that is me.

Me, too...too many of the "little" things...took me a few tries to ID my "favorites" and when enough was enough...

you bought a twilly to match the bag that is gone? oops.
oooo, next time, buy a twilly to match your future bag.:heart: :heart:
i'm like you, ask ask ask, dream dream, plan plan. hopefully the result will be love love. :yes:

HIHEELS-I don't want you to think I bought the twilly after I sold the bag. LOL!!! I bought it shortly before I realized I would be selling the bag. Got it? At any rate, hard to still have the twilly and the Kelly be gone!!!

Do eBay purchases count? I bought a Jungle Love scarf off eBay. It looked like, and was advertised as, a "deep red" colourway, but turned out to be RUST. The colours do NOT suit me at all. Not sure what I'll do with it.

I haven't regretted any store-bought Hermes yet. I was feeling guilty about my Kelly purchase, but not regret.

I'm maybe starting to regret my enamel bracelets. I still love the way they look and appreciate them for their artistry. But they just don't fit into my lifestyle most of the time.

Sorry to say an Orange Hermes Dogone Wallet that I will never use..:sad:

Me too. Although mine is Blue Jean. The reason I don't use it is because when I put my credit cards in the slots, it leaves a HORRIBLE mark on the leather. It bothers me so much I won't use it. I know so stupid.

My first Hermes purchases were probably "necessary" mistakes, while I was waiting trying to get a Birkin. In SF, I bought an orange suede Kelly which I have never used--I should have bought the black Kelly Lakis I tried on instead. I also never got into my Herbag, probably because it's so hard to open and close, and I have never even attached the second bottom which is a lovely beige-y fabric.

Great idea for a thread!!