Hate shopping????

1. Is there anybody who hates to go shopping. I hate, hate going to a store to shop. I prefer online shopping anybody like me out there? :confused1:

2. I like both. Online shopping is so much easier. But going to look around is fun and you may need to try on clothes.

3. I prefer online shopping, I don't like going shopping and especially not if the store is busy. Then I just get cranky! But coming home with bagfulls usually makes it worth it.

4. I ADORE both. It totally depends on my mood. I often shop on line because live on a damn island that has NO shopping so I often have to go out of town to shop if I want to try things on. So I do alot of online shopping. I often miss going to the mall. :sad:

5. i love to shop online more so now that i found out about ******, just as much as i like to sift through racks to find a fab piece.

but at the moment, i tend to go online shopping. especially when im at work, and too lazy to walk to the mall. :lol:

6. i prefer online shopping too... but i also enjoy going to the stores and actually see and try things on. i get tired after 2 hours of walking in a mall, though... i hate shopping on busy days.

7. I hate shopping. Hubby loves it.

8. I'm with you! I love to online shop. I've probably done 70% of my Christmas shopping online too. Sitting in my PJ's with a good cup of coffee, now THAT'S my way of shopping! I go to the mall & I get just get flustered. I like trying clothes on at home & with tons of online stores that offer free shipping, I'm only out a small amount of $$ if I decide to return anything. It's worth it for me:smile:

9. it all depends, sometimes i go and find nothing at all, that's when i hate to shop. i shop online but prefer going into the store and trying clothes on,so i know that the clothes will fit perfectly or not.

10. I LOVE SHOPPING!! Especially at the boutiques/malls.

Online shopping is fun, but I don't get the same *fix*

11. PHH only WISHES I hated to shop...ROFLMAO...

12. mine too Jill! :biggrin:

I adore shopping, everything about it, I love going on my own, or with my little girls to help them choose things, or with a friend.

I adore online shopping too, but you just do not get the same great feeling that you get when you spot and find the perfect thing in a shop.

So many times, an item looks amazing online and I am dissapointed when it arrives, that never happens when you can see things, try them and love them immediately in the store.

(I also confess that I love people watching and seeing what everybody is wearing ;))

13. Love to shop when on vacation cuz then I can go on a weekday and not have issues with parking, crowds, etc. I also love to shop before going to work. I get in and out in less than 45 minutes. I hate trying to go shopping in the middle of the afternoon on a weekend. Most of my leisurely browsing is now done online, not in the malls.

14. I only hate shopping if I can't find anything that I like in my size. Usually, I LOVE to shop!

15. I love store shopping. Adore bloomingdales. However, I hate the tax...so online is good for that reason. eBay is also addicting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice