Hate my new Haircut...Complain or no?

Sometimes you aren't used to the look! But if you are truly unhappy I would say that you didn't get what you want. But I think she could say that you ruined your hair and she fixed it the best she could and she can't make your hair longer (about the length). You should always go to someone who you trust with you hair and someone who you have used for a while or if your friends have a good hairstylist that you like then you should go to them.

Thanks for all of the advice!! I didn't want to be "that customer" but I really don't like it. I am going to go back when I gome home for Christmas and have her fix it...free of charge and also ask for a partial refund. It's so short and it's getting blonder and blonder each day (def. NOT what I wanted). I do feel a little bit guilty because I was the one who got into the postion and messed my hair up. But on the other hand, when I'm forking over $150 for a corrective color, I fully expect to be happy with the results...I'll let you all know what happens!!