Hate making decisions!

Jul 9, 2014
Norway
I don't have a creditcard, and pay for all my purchases in full. However...there are so many things that I want, and it sort of irritates me that I can't get it all at once. I keep finding clothes on sale that I really need or in new arrivals in my size just when this months shoppingbudget is used up. And of course MK bags on sale with 30 %off... And yesterday I had to put my order on hold for the Hamilton I wanted because I found a scarf in cashmere and lambswool from Holzweiler that I needed for fall/winter.

It's not a problem to put my priorities right, but I just hate the feeling of letting something you really want go, knowing it will almost certainly not be there next time around.
Probably a good thing that I don't have a creditcard; ).
I was just curious if any of you have the same experience, and what do you end up doing?

Last edited:

ubo22

O.G.
Jan 14, 2011
USA
I learned long ago that when you see something on sale that you love/need at a "steal" of a price, you MUST purchase it. I can't tell you how many times in the past I used to tell myself, "Well, I'll just get it next month or next season" and then it wasn't available next month or next season and, if it was, it was at full price or had gone up in price since I'd last seen it. So now when I really love/need something and see it on sale at a great price, I do not hesitate to purchase it and have never had any regrets after doing so. (By the way, I do use a credit card, but pay my balances in full every month. And I really make sure that I love/need the item and do my research before purchasing to make sure I'm getting the absolutely best price.)

AMLoveBags

Jul 17, 2014
I learned long ago that when you see something on sale that you love/need at a "steal" of a price, you MUST purchase it. I can't tell you how many times in the past I used to tell myself, "Well, I'll just get it next month or next season" and then it wasn't available next month or next season and, if it was, it was at full price or had gone up in price since I'd last seen it. So now when I really love/need something and see it on sale at a great price, I do not hesitate to purchase it and have never had any regrets after doing so. (By the way, I do use a credit card, but pay my balances in full every month. And I really make sure that I love/need the item and do my research before purchasing to make sure I'm getting the absolutely best price.)
I have to second this. I too, have learned the hard way to get it when you see it at a great price. My hesitation in the past has cost me money in the long run. Lesson learned the hard way for me.