Hate it when seller don't leave the feedback!

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
I just want to vent. I don't get it why the seller don't leave the feedback even after you left one to her as soon as you receive the package..
She has good reputation and MPRS. I asked her before about it (last month)but she said:I tend to leave feedback in batches rather than two or three times a day.
That's cool I understand that but after a month I contacted her again she said: Wow! My father has been in hospital, my grandfather is very ill, my dog has had an amputation .... kind of been a bit busy

Huh??
Still no feedback and she always have items in her store and got the time to reply..:confused1:
I have been wanting to buy more items from her eventhough she's in UK but I don't know how I feel about it now :shrugs: .I find it very odd..

I don't care about the feedback that much personally but I thought with her reputation and all she would be more profesional. I paid immediately and no complain, I was happy ..

By the way, she's in here too...

Phewwww...I feel better now :shame:

I think what we tend to forget is that people have lives outside of buying and selling on eBay. With family members being ill leaving feedback is the least of their worries, and as long as you received your item I think that is most important. If you want such personal attention maybe just go to your LV boutique and buy from there from now on, I don't think it's fair to tarnish the reputation of a seller just b/c you didn't get feedback!
Z

I disagree ^^ yes, people do have lives outside of eBAy but if she took the time to write that snippy response she could take the time to leave feedback. I personally would not give her my business anymore.

Sorry bagnbags, I know how you feel!

Wow! My father has been in hospital, my grandfather is very ill, my dog has had an amputation .... kind of been a bit busy

IMGG, how is the above statement "snippy?" God forbid your father should be in hospital, your grandfather ill and your dog has to have something amputated! There's something wrong with you if you think that statement is snippy!!

People are starving, our soldiers are being killed in foreign lands, there is again genocide happening in Africa, and all the OP can worry about is one little feedback point? So the seller is busy - it's a few days before Christmas, most people are busy. Feedback on eBay is optional you know, and if I were your seller, not only would you be blocked from future purchases but you'd get a big fat negative stating "here's the feedback you harrassed me for." Where is the praise for receiving your item in a timely manner, not to mention the superior service? I know exactly how many UK MPRSs there are, I've purchased from every one of them at least once and they all provide excellent customer service including lovely notes, gifts with purchase, etc.

People are so quick to criticise. Have you ever sold on eBay? I very much doubt it. Even just selling a couple of items is quite demanding; I don't know how the large scale LV sellers do it with so many obnoxious customers out there (believe me, I've heard some stories!). Customers who never have a good word to say about anything, people with no manners - no please or thank yous on emails, ridiculous offers on high-end items, the abuse they constantly receive... it's hard work and they do well to keep their cool. I know I couldn't!

I think once people past a certain point with their feedback, they aren't as concerned vs. someone just starting out. I could be wrong though. I think it is quite rude to not leave feedback for the buyer, much more so than the buyer not leaving feedback. Especially if you requested kindly for her to leave you fb. After all, you bought a product from her, paid and yet haven't been thanked. Unprofessional, and lacking etiquette. I wouldn't do business with her again unless she had exceptionally great deals.

Wow! My father has been in hospital, my grandfather is very ill, my dog has had an amputation .... kind of been a bit busy

IMGG, how is the above statement "snippy?" God forbid your father should be in hospital, your grandfather ill and your dog has to have something amputated! There's something wrong with you if you think that statement is snippy!!

People are starving, our soldiers are being killed in foreign lands, there is again genocide happening in Africa, and all the OP can worry about is one little feedback point? So the seller is busy - it's a few days before Christmas, most people are busy. Feedback on eBay is optional you know, and if I were your seller, not only would you be blocked from future purchases but you'd get a big fat negative stating "here's the feedback you harrassed me for." Where is the praise for receiving your item in a timely manner, not to mention the superior service? I know exactly how many UK MPRSs there are, I've purchased from every one of them at least once and they all provide excellent customer service including lovely notes, gifts with purchase, etc.

People are so quick to criticise. Have you ever sold on eBay? I very much doubt it. Even just selling a couple of items is quite demanding; I don't know how the large scale LV sellers do it with so many obnoxious customers out there (believe me, I've heard some stories!). Customers who never have a good word to say about anything, people with no manners - no please or thank yous on emails, ridiculous offers on high-end items, the abuse they constantly receive... it's hard work and they do well to keep their cool. I know I couldn't!

yes, I have sold on ebay....half the time you get these made up excuses as to why someone couldn't pay or why feedback couldn't be left. If she has time to list items, ship items, respond to emails, she has time to leave feedback. Appartently, her issues must not be so bad where she can still sell on ebay.

No, there is NOTHING wrong with me, thank you very much for asking though.

And yes, her email WAS snippy IMO, nothing wrong with saying "sorry there's been a lot going on, I will get to it just as soon as possible" or better yet, LEAVE FEEDBACK....takes just as much time than to leave the response she gave.;)

also just so you know, people on this forum are nice to each other...I see you are new so maybe you can learn a little something from some of the members here.

"also just so you know, people on this forum are nice to each other...I see you are new so maybe you can learn a little something from some of the members here."

Yes people on this forum are nice to one another, I don't think it was nice of the poster to try and tarnish the reputation of the seller who is a member of this forum just b/c she didn't receive her feedback!

BTW the new member "Plutard du Chanel" joined in June '06 and you joined in July '06 so I guess that makes you a newer member!
Z

"also just so you know, people on this forum are nice to each other...I see you are new so maybe you can learn a little something from some of the members here."

Yes people on this forum are nice to one another, I don't think it was nice of the poster to try and tarnish the reputation of the seller who is a member of this forum just b/c she didn't receive her feedback!

BTW the new member "Plutard du Chanel" joined in June '06 and you joined in July '06 so I guess that makes you a newer member!
Z

bags did not tarnish anyones reputation for goodness sake! how could she, she never even mentioned her sellers name. Give me a break!

I usually only ask when I notice that the seller has left feedback for someone else, but not me. If I see the seller hasn't left anyone feedback after the date I've left them feedback, I just wait patiently. Especially if they are an established seller...I know eventually they'll get around to leaving feedback. Plus, I see no reason to rush them :shrugs:

I appreciate that many sellers leave feedback in bulk, sometimes i've waited anything up to two months in the past.

The seller obviously has other pressing issues going on right now (don't we all??) which is understandable, but, seeing as you've asked several times for your feedback, i can't understand why the seller doesn't just leave you the feedback and be done. I would, personally.

After all, as someone mentioned above, they managed to find the time to write to you and to continue selling...:yes:

JMO.;)

I completely agree with Chicky^^

I sell about 15 items a week on ebay and it does get pretty hectic answering questions, packing, mailing, etc., especially since I also have a job. I would say though, that as soon as I receive feedback from a buyer, I send positive feedback right back.

I would say the seller may have other things going on in her life (everyone does) but in the time she took to respond to Bags, it would have taken her the same amount of time to give her feedback, especially since Bags had sent her an e-mail requesting it. IMO, it's just common courtesy.

I don't think Bags has tarnished anyone's rep, because she doesn't mention the person's name and she didn't say she left negative feedback or anything.

IMGG, only my first paragraph was directed at you. The rest was directed to the OP. But I can see from your responses that you believe the world revolves around you. Thank you for your kind assessment of my "manners." But this post and response are not about you, so whether you think I'm nice or not is completely irrelevant.

Also, I would ask that the original poster also post her email(s) to the seller that prompted that reply. Somehow I doubt it was just "Hi, I love my bag, can you please leave feedback?"

"I would say the seller may have other things going on in her life (everyone does) but in the time she took to respond to Bags, it would have taken her the same amount of time to give her feedback..."

I totally agree with this. However, if the OP asked multiple times or in a rude manner, how likely would you be to jump up and leave positive feedback? I get the feeling the seller feels harassed by this buyer.

"I would say the seller may have other things going on in her life (everyone does) but in the time she took to respond to Bags, it would have taken her the same amount of time to give her feedback..."

I totally agree with this. However, if the OP asked multiple times or in a rude manner, how likely would you be to jump up and leave positive feedback? I get the feeling the seller feels harassed by this buyer.

Just because "you get the feeling" doesn't make it a fact...I guess the world doesn't revolve around you either.;)

Bags asked one time and then a month later asked again, how is that harrassment? Also, bags happens to be one of the nicest people on this forum, so I would bet money on it that she asked in the nicest possible way.