Hate having new Coach...I can't use yet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I got this at TJ Maxx for 139.00 I want to use it tomorrow. But I am hitting the other TJ Maxx and what if I find something I want more. I need to return bag one.

Then I have a heritage wallet from Coach. Can't use it ...since if I get the $50 off 150 coupon. I will return and rebuy the wallet. I figure if I don't get the coupon tomorrow I won't get it at all. Same with PCE...everyone here got theirs the week or weekend before me..mine came on Monday.

So I have to settle for switching out bags for tomorrow. Maybe that will help.

Attached Files:

2. For that price I say just keep it and still go shopping!

3. So true..I know I am not going to find it cheaper...a 300+ bag... 2008 style (Factory Bag) no way is it going for less than 139.00. I have to wonder was it mismarked. I saw smaller fabric bags for more. They had a leather ergo for 199.00. I know it was leather but really 60.00 more for leather. Even the MK bags that were smaller were a lot more. But hey I have it that is all that matters.

4. I feel your pain! I have had my khaki/turquoise Carly and tattersall tote since last PCE but I wasn't sure I wanted to keep them so I couldn't use them. I switched bags about 4 times while deciding, lol. I've finally decided to keep khaki/turquoise Carly and the tattersall went back today so I am busting out the Carly tomorrow.

Now my newest dilemma...whether or not to keep the cute Coach wallet I got at TJ's for $60 on Wednesday. I like it, but I like the legacy turnlock ones more and if I can find one of those this baby may need to go back. I did take the tags off but I have them and the receipt with it still waiting for my final decision so I'm guessing I can take it back still.

5. I saw that same bag at a TJ Maxx in Austin on Thursday for the same price. If I liked signature stuff I would have snatched it up!

6. This is my only signature bag. I have 2 others in leather. What draws me to this bag (and I have already put my stuff in it.) is I can fit my notebook and Spanish book in there. It is heavy but to carry it a few blocks to the bus stop is not big deal. I just get tired of carrying so much stuff and my bag. So if I can fit it in my bag YEAH!

7. I would wait and see if there is something that you like better. I am not a big mini sig fan and the stiching looks weird on the bottom left like it is missing some or darker or something. Personally I would wait especially since you are not totally in love with it.

8. I totally know what you mean, I do this every time I buy something, even when I know I love it.. I have only ripped off the tags once in the car.. otherwise I am always waiting and watching, because it seems like there is something else right around the corner, etc. I am getting better about it, I think! :P