hate hate hate gucci online

I ordered a medium metallic blue sukey in the beginning of July, when the website said it was on pre-order and would ship between July 30 - August 30th. I called today for an update and they said "oh it is pushed back, you should expect if between Sept 30 - October 30th.

I received nooo email or notice that this was happening. It's not a cheap amount for them to randomly charge you sometime within the next 4 months. AND they said that they could push the date back more if they wanted to. why can't they just say "out of stock" instead of having me wait and then being so rude that they can't even tell me that I shouldn't expect it for, oh, another 2 months.

I am cancelling and will NEVER order gucci again.

That must have been very disappointing for you.

It was such a beautiful bag and the Gucci site have had plenty of time to get themselves together

I'm sorry that you've decided to give up on the blue metallic sukey but I can completely understand.

:shucks:

I'd be so frustrated by now. I once placed an order on gucci online for an item that showed it was in stock only to find out 2 weeks later that my order had been cancelled and the item was no longer available.

well there is only a set amt of bags for a specific style. and the amt is being sold in all the stores and online. And stores can order directly from the warehouse to give the customers. i would suggest getting it from the store..than from online.

I'm having a somewhat similar experience, in that I just received my med Boston last Wednesday from the online store, only to find that one of the metal buttons was rusted out:tdown:. Now, I have to send it back to have them "analyze" it, and see if they can fix the problem. How in the heck do you send out a "brand" new $600+ bag with a rusted button:thinking:? I'll keep you posted on how they handle this situation:shrugs:.