Hatching Baby Chicks.. 3 More Days Left!

do you know what breed they are? I love chickens.
Well I went to the nearest place that had fertilized chicken eggs.. And have no clue what breed they are.. But damn I get so fascinated hatching them...

I love chickens too.. But I live in a apartment in NJ, and need to give them away when they are about a week old... :sad: MY cousin has a big chicken coop, so I am going to give them to him...

When I get older and have my own house "god willing", I dream of a big garden and a big chicken coop...LOL

Well I went to the nearest place that had fertilized chicken eggs.. And have no clue what breed they are.. But damn I get so fascinated hatching them...

I love chickens too.. But I live in a apartment in NJ, and need to give them away when they are about a week old... :sad: MY cousin has a big chicken coop, so I am going to give them to him...

When I get older and have my own house "god willing", I dream of a big garden and a big chicken coop...LOL

its so much fun to see what ends up hatching! I wish I lived closer and had more room. I'd take a few off your hands! you must post pics when they hatch and start a thread so we can see their progress! I can't wait to see what they are! (I'm probably more excited than you are! :lol:)

its so much fun to see what ends up hatching! I wish I lived closer and had more room. I'd take a few off your hands! you must post pics when they hatch and start a thread so we can see their progress! I can't wait to see what they are! (I'm probably more excited than you are! :lol:)
Oh I am dieing of excitement... And I cant wait to see what colors they are going to be... last year I incubated 12 only 6 hatched.... This time I was like "oh what the hell, lets do 24!! LMAO... I sure will post pics... Maybe I should have started the thread in the animal subfourm:shrugs: