hat question Love the new patchwork hat!!

Megster

Sep 8, 2006
Does anyone have the patchwork hat (love the new one, so cute!) or the stripew crusher> Could you poet a picture if you do, love to see it on!!! I think it would be great for this coming HOT texas summer!

I just moved to TX at the beginning of the year and have been thinking about getting a crusher too! That's so funny. *L* I figure with that insanely hot sun I might need one. I don't know if they look alright on me or not though. I tried on the watercolor stripe one in the store and wasn't sure.

imo it looks bright bright bright. and maybe that's a good thing because it could brighten an outfit. maybe it's the flash. i don't know but it doesn't really scream to me. but hey, it's a pretty good fit on you. hope my opinion gives you some perspective or helps

Very cute! ^^^

I wish Coach did a visor! I have a really cute Burberry one I got for my birthday.

I also have another "crusher" style hat I got at Disney...I'll have to take a pic of it. From a distance it looks like the Coach C's but they are actually outlines of Mickey heads!