Hasselhoff Daughter Attempts Suicide

it doesnt surprise me...shes got *******s for parents...obviously they are so busy fighting they dont have time for the kids (2 daughters by the way)...I also agree that this shouldnt be posted on tPf.

That's real nice. Embarrass the hell out of your young daughter by announcing she's attempted suicide when in fact she has not. While I hope neither story is true, this other scenario is horrifying. :sad: I wish the best for that little girl.

it doesnt surprise me...shes got *******s for parents...obviously they are so busy fighting they dont have time for the kids (2 daughters by the way)...I also agree that this shouldnt be posted on tPf.

I'm gonna side with the mother on this one though. Hasslehoff has a drinking problem and was arrested for assaulting his wife during the marriage. There have been several reports of him acting drunk and sloppy in public. He strikes me as just a really nasty drunk.

After reading of these incidents, I pray that he gets help. He needs rehab or AA. However, I think his ego swelled tenfold after he got that stint on "America's got Talent"