Hasselbeck of `The View' is pregnant again

I agree that some people shouldn't breed, but I wouldn't consider Elisabeth to be one of those people.

I loved her when she was in Survivor, have only seen The View occassionally (it is on in Australia during the middle of the day so normally at work).

I agree that some people shouldn't breed, but I wouldn't consider Elisabeth to be one of those people.

omggggggg totally wrote the same exact thing before but didnt post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean, have you watched the news lately?! THOSE people shouldnt be breeding! OR...amy winehouse?! lol

although i dont always agree with Elisabeth, i respect her for having strong morals and convictions and not wavering from them. afterall the show is called "The View" so she is entitled to hers! i think they are probably great parents.

I think that's appauling tbh.

I don't agree with her politics, but other than she seems pretty fricking cool to me. I'm happy for her.

yeah, i agree.

it's sad that people are so viciously judged and personally attacked because they don't agree with a certain set of politics. if she had a different opinion that would somehow make her more deserving of children? :rolleyes:

yeah, i agree.

it's sad that people are so viciously judged and personally attacked because they don't agree with a certain set of politics. if she had a different opinion that would somehow make her more deserving of children? :rolleyes:

well she shouldn't throw stones if she lives in a glass house. i can only speak for myself but i don't dislike her because of her politics, i dislike her because she is just so negative and at times plain rude. there is a way to get your point across without dragging someone's name through the mud, i guess Elizabeth has not learned that life lesson yet.

some people shouldn't breed.
Why should she not breed? Because she has different political views than you? :shrugs:

I could see why someone would say that about a drug addict, physical abuser, etc. But Elizabeth Hasselback?? Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you don't like what she has to say, don't listen...

Why should she not breed? Because she has different political views than you? :shrugs:

I could see why someone would say that about a drug addict, physical abuser, etc. But Elizabeth Hasselback?? Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you don't like what she has to say, don't listen...

It bothers me so much when people randomly use that line. Anyway, congrats to her!

Congratulations to her! I really don't like her but children are a blessing.
My dislike of her has nothing to do with her political views, even though I do not agree with them. My dislike of her is rooted in how uneducated she is yet she refuses to acknowledge anything other than her opinion. Morals and values are wonderful and vital; however, take some time to educate yourself so that you don't sound like a complete doofus when you are speaking on a particular issue. Education is power Elisabeth...open a book or a newspaper once in awhile! That is what makes her so frickin' annoying IMHO.