Hasselbeck of `The View' is pregnant again

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1016&rip_id=%3CD960T83O1%40news.ap.org%3E&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS

NEW YORK (AP) — Elisabeth Hasselbeck of "The View" and her husband, Tim, who played for the Arizona Cardinals, are about to be outnumbered. Hasselbeck announced Thursday on the ABC daytime chat show that she's pregnant with her third child, due in August. She said: "We are thankful for such great news and will begin planning our zone defense strategy immediately."
    The couple are the parents of 3-year-old Grace Elisabeth and 15-month-old Taylor Thomas.
    Being outnumbered at work is nothing new for Hasselbeck. As the resident conservative on "The View," she's often gotten into passionate political arguments with her colleagues.

2. I cannot stand this woman, but congrats to her!

3. I used to like her when she was the host of "The Look for Less" but as I got to see her on The View, not so much...

4. Congrats to her! At least there is no Rosie there to bully her this time! Think Whoopie has more class in her pinky than Rosie has in her whole body!

5. some people shouldn't breed.

6. ^you're right about that.

Congrats to the Hasselbacks!

7. ITA with you!

8. oohhh! I am so happy for them!

9. Agreed.

10. lol.

Congrats to them!

11. Ok, I guess I am the only person who likes her!!!

Congrats!!

12. I like her too :smile:

13. I like her too! I don't have to agree with someone for me to like them!

14. Congrats to them!

15. I totally like her too. Congrants!!!!