Has your doggie ever chewed up a piece of your H collection?

My sweet little angel? :amuse: He's actually never chewed anything of mine. He's a digger and has dug holes in the carpet a couple of times :Push: but he only chews his own toys. And our socks. :P

I don't give my dogs the opportunity. I don't leave shoes out on the floor or clothes on chairs or the floor, either. I don't consider myself to be a total neatnik, but I do hang-up/put things away, and my handbag goes on a table next to the entry to the basement garage.

I don't give my dogs the opportunity. I don't leave shoes out on the floor or clothes on chairs or the floor, either. I don't consider myself to be a total neatnik, but I do hang-up/put things away, and my handbag goes on a table next to the entry to the basement garage.

:tup::tup::tup:

Henry the money muncher!!

H10b.jpg

Thank goodness no, I've never had a bag or chewed on. Or "good" shoes.

But yes, my beagle that I used to have did chew the drywall on the wall, a rocking chair, table legs, etc. Even chewed up my old combat boots from the Marine Corps!

I'm now down to my shiba inu and a cat since we moved 2 years ago, and they're pretty well behaved. But my bags and my shoes go in my bedroom as soon as I get home from work, and I've declared our bedroom a "pet-free environment"! LOL! The rest of the house is open range for them though.

Chewed on....no thank God. Pee on yes! My chihuahua Yoshi decided to mark my Fushia CDC Birkin when I placed it on the floor. My fault but luckly spa treatment got the smell out.

Sooo good to know! I have a lot of backyard (acres) so we have 4 dogs - 2 house, and two outside so the spa cleanup is worth knowing!! :Push:

(waves! Hi girl, good to see you posting :hugs:)

Sooo good to know! I have a lot of backyard (acres) so we have 4 dogs - 2 house, and two outside so the spa cleanup is worth knowing!! :Push:

(waves! Hi girl, good to see you posting :hugs:)

Hello Angel baby! How's my preggy sweetheart doing? I'm loving how your building your H collection (tell your DH he needs to get you a really good H push present!)

My SA thought it was funny that Yoshi decided to mark my Birkin.LOL oh he did chew on his Togo leather collar! Forgot about that.

Couldn't resist this thread, although I've never owned a dog and therefore, technically, this question doesn't apply to me...

Having said that, I *have* owned a bag alleged to have been peed on by one of the Queen Mum's corgis at a tea party...

attachment.php

There was never any evidence of damage, though.

(ETA: I am no longer pregnant - old action shot!)

Attachments

• navy4.jpg
    navy4.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 49
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 27
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 130