Has your doggie ever chewed up a piece of your H collection?

rushka

O.G.
May 20, 2008
Pardon my insomnia, it makes me a bit loopy:nuts:...but another thread about the wierd things that we put in our H bags (the funniest posts involving things removed from or extruded by our beloved pets) got me thinking. Have you ever had a piece of your H collection chewed up by a pet????
I have had dogs chew up designer shoes, windowsills, upholstered furniture, golfballs, etc.-but never a pocketbook :sweatdrop:.
Any horror stories to share???

Pardon my insomnia, it makes me a bit loopy:nuts:...but another thread about the wierd things that we put in our H bags (the funniest posts involving things removed from or extruded by our beloved pets) got me thinking. Have you ever had a piece of your H collection chewed up by a pet????
I have had dogs chew up designer shoes, windowsills, upholstered furniture, golfballs, etc.-but never a pocketbook :sweatdrop:.
Any horror stories to share???

No but twenty years ago my 6 month old Spitz destroyed a brand new Bottega Veneta bag :crybaby: I took me a long time to recover from that.
Since then I have only had cats - they only shred the furniture!

:angel:Lucky me my Miss Pixie has been an angel when it comes to my bags.I'd totally be gutted if it would happen,so sorry for those ladies that had to deal with this & know its their loving dog that did it.

Great question...but NOTa(n) H item...pringles (6 mons old at that time) chewed the rawhide portion of the monogram LV leash...if it was a(n) H...she'd been put up for adoption...JK!!!

Nope, my cats are quite well behaved when it comes to bags. My H are kept securely in the bedroom wardrobe, while the LV and BV are in the living room. The cats only sniff at them, and Ginger has taken to using my BV veneta as a nice rug to lie on.

My DH, however, had accidentally sucked my twilly into the vaccum! And we are using the water based type... yuck. I haven't screamed so loud in my life, haven't forgiven him yet. :roflmfao:

My parents English Springer Spaniel chewed some money!! Luckily my folks managed to get all the serial numbers together from the shreds and the bank replaced the money

He's an ex-police explosives sniffer dog.....makes you wonder where that money had been! He'd never done it before or since

Last edited:
As an dog owner, if I let any shoe, bag, belt, etc. within reach of my dog and he chews it up, that would be my fault, not his. Bad owner! Bad bad owner! :noggin:

Chewed on....no thank God. Pee on yes! My chihuahua Yoshi decided to mark my Fushia CDC Birkin when I placed it on the floor. My fault but luckly spa treatment got the smell out.

Zacaza-Ouch!!! I cna see why you are now a cat person!

Diva999-If that is Miss Pixie in your avatar, she is obviously far too sweet to do something as naughty as chewing up H.

hermes lemming-Advice taken-I often have goodies in my bag, need to be more careful!

Lyanna Stark- sorry about the twilly:sad: but at least he was vaccuming-albeit not very well!!

PetPringles- Pringles must be a very smart pup-at least she only chewed up the part of the leash that could be mistaken for a treat-my dog would have kept on going!

Mooks-there was a news report here recently that 75% of all paper currency circulating in LA has illicit drug residue on it-maybe something similar occasionally happens on your side of the pond!

Ms piggy-I agree-payback time!

Zoopla-bet you aren't inspired to get one anytime soon either!

Roxane -ITA, but it's so much easier to say BAD Dog :lol::lol:!

sakara 54-I feel your pain, years ago my dear departed chow-chow shredded a brand new pair of manolo boots, I still get teary thinking about it!

Simplyprincess- OMG!!! You poor thing...happy the spa fixed it for you. Hopefully a little dog like a chihuahua doesn't produce much pee at one go! My german shepard would have been another story:lol::lol:!