Has Trenchtown gone on sale yet? Where can I find it?

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I know I might be a lil late...

I just fell in love with this bag.

I love the way it looks & want one so bad!

Where can I find it on sale if any?
trenchtown.jpg

Has Saks Outlet have it there on sale yet?

Thank you!

I can't tell if that is the portmore or clarendon (clarendon is the huge of the 2). I have the portmore, it's beautiful! I think it was posted somewhere on here that the trenchtown went on sale, but by then they were pretty much all gone.

I think at this point your only option is to watch ebay for them. So sorry louislady. Maybe another lambie has seen them somewhere....???

^^ahhh! thanks lambie. i am so sad! i havent kept up with LAMB in a few months or longer and cant believe I missed that one! I alwaysed loved the dustbaprint n there goes the line now!

thats the Clarendon. Sorry,forgot to add that.

I saw one for sale , but its from a "sample sale" and it just bugs me that the inside tag says " not for sale"...just a personal issue. hee hee

i havent seen ANYONE carry that print around OC.

still gonna keep a look out.

i put that pic as my wall paper for my DH to see! LOL!!!!!

^^ahhh! thanks lambie. i am so sad! i havent kept up with LAMB in a few months or longer and cant believe I missed that one! I alwaysed loved the dustbaprint n there goes the line now!

thats the Clarendon. Sorry,forgot to add that.

I saw one for sale , but its from a "sample sale" and it just bugs me that the inside tag says " not for sale"...just a personal issue. hee hee

i havent seen ANYONE carry that print around OC.

still gonna keep a look out.

i put that pic as my wall paper for my DH to see! LOL!!!!!

No problem hun! I hope you find one! I will def be on the lookout for you:heart:. I have only seen one (other than mine) in real life(being carried that is).. it was at DISNEYLAND! :faint:

The Trenchtown satchels that were left over were on sale during July (right around Anniversary sale time at Nordies) but they were sold pretty fast.

I was lucky enough to snag the last one at my Nordies. The few they had went FAST once they were on sale!

I've seen some on ebay. I am afraid that may be your best bet! Just make sure they disclose any stains or tears because the fabric picks up dirt/stains easily and the leather trim is very soft and prone to scratches if someone was careless...

No problem hun! I hope you find one! I will def be on the lookout for you:heart:. I have only seen one (other than mine) in real life(being carried that is).. it was at DISNEYLAND! :faint:

thank u ! :heart: I am a LV girl and started liking LAMB a few months ago. The only LAMB bag I had was the Lipstick Mandeville but ended up selling it bc it was too heavy for my liking

I see you are from So Cal too! Isn't it sickening to see all those darn LVs being carried? lol. I feel so much cooler with a Lamb bag. Its just different!!! :okay:

I was lucky enough to snag the last one at my Nordies. The few they had went FAST once they were on sale!

I've seen some on ebay. I am afraid that may be your best bet! Just make sure they disclose any stains or tears because the fabric picks up dirt/stains easily and the leather trim is very soft and prone to scratches if someone was careless...

I see two currently on ebay. For some reason neither sellers have ACTUAL lookng pics. They look stock to me. Selling for $500 & $525 buy it now.