Has Trenchtown gone on sale yet? Where can I find it?

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I know I might be a lil late...

I just fell in love with this bag.

I love the way it looks & want one so bad!

Where can I find it on sale if any?
trenchtown.jpg

Has Saks Outlet have it there on sale yet?

Thank you!

lambiepie

Thanks Bishes $$$
Sep 23, 2007
SO CAL
I can't tell if that is the portmore or clarendon (clarendon is the huge of the 2). I have the portmore, it's beautiful! I think it was posted somewhere on here that the trenchtown went on sale, but by then they were pretty much all gone.

I think at this point your only option is to watch ebay for them. So sorry louislady. Maybe another lambie has seen them somewhere....???

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
^^ahhh! thanks lambie. i am so sad! i havent kept up with LAMB in a few months or longer and cant believe I missed that one! I alwaysed loved the dustbaprint n there goes the line now!

thats the Clarendon. Sorry,forgot to add that.

I saw one for sale , but its from a "sample sale" and it just bugs me that the inside tag says " not for sale"...just a personal issue. hee hee

i havent seen ANYONE carry that print around OC.

still gonna keep a look out.

i put that pic as my wall paper for my DH to see! LOL!!!!!

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
oh how i wish my local saks 5th carried this. ( i went and didnt see anything nice)...

lambiepie

Thanks Bishes $$$
Sep 23, 2007
SO CAL
^^ahhh! thanks lambie. i am so sad! i havent kept up with LAMB in a few months or longer and cant believe I missed that one! I alwaysed loved the dustbaprint n there goes the line now!

thats the Clarendon. Sorry,forgot to add that.

I saw one for sale , but its from a "sample sale" and it just bugs me that the inside tag says " not for sale"...just a personal issue. hee hee

i havent seen ANYONE carry that print around OC.

still gonna keep a look out.

i put that pic as my wall paper for my DH to see! LOL!!!!!
No problem hun! I hope you find one! I will def be on the lookout for you:heart:. I have only seen one (other than mine) in real life(being carried that is).. it was at DISNEYLAND! :faint:

May 29, 2008
California
The Trenchtown satchels that were left over were on sale during July (right around Anniversary sale time at Nordies) but they were sold pretty fast.
I was lucky enough to snag the last one at my Nordies. The few they had went FAST once they were on sale!

I've seen some on ebay. I am afraid that may be your best bet! Just make sure they disclose any stains or tears because the fabric picks up dirt/stains easily and the leather trim is very soft and prone to scratches if someone was careless...

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
No problem hun! I hope you find one! I will def be on the lookout for you:heart:. I have only seen one (other than mine) in real life(being carried that is).. it was at DISNEYLAND! :faint:

thank u ! :heart: I am a LV girl and started liking LAMB a few months ago. The only LAMB bag I had was the Lipstick Mandeville but ended up selling it bc it was too heavy for my liking

I see you are from So Cal too! Isn't it sickening to see all those darn LVs being carried? lol. I feel so much cooler with a Lamb bag. Its just different!!! :okay:

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I was lucky enough to snag the last one at my Nordies. The few they had went FAST once they were on sale!

I've seen some on ebay. I am afraid that may be your best bet! Just make sure they disclose any stains or tears because the fabric picks up dirt/stains easily and the leather trim is very soft and prone to scratches if someone was careless...
I see two currently on ebay. For some reason neither sellers have ACTUAL lookng pics. They look stock to me. Selling for $500 & $525 buy it now.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
did you try nordstrom live help chat? they might be able to help you locate one if they still have it in their system.. otherwise, ebay is your best bet..