Books & Music Has This Song Come To The Us Yet ?

annanas Oh yes, I had totally forgotten about bomfunk MC's! :shame: They're kinda cool when I think about it. Haven't heard anything from them lately, though. Just a curiosity, have you heard of Mumminin Kumilapaset (major spelling mistakes there probably, but it translates roughly to "grandmothers with gloves"). It's not eurotrash, just one of my friend's weird finnish songs.

i assume that'd be mummin kumilapaset? it means grandmother's rubbergloves :lol: i've never heard them, it must be some weird death metal band..

i never really liked darude.. but it's not my sort of music, i think i'd rather listen to mummin kumilapaset and i don't even know what it is :roflmfao:

Oh my God! I love Darude's Sandstorm! (I swear it's like I get into this trance when I'm working out and it comes on!)

YouTube - Sandstorm

That's the best workout song EVER! I remember I actually played it on my iPod everytime I went home from bars/pubs in Russia at 05 in the morning (no, I'm not alcoholic, I just go out late, and therefore go home late:smile: ), in retrospect, not the smartest thing to do, but I'm still here :smile:

i assume that'd be mummin kumilapaset? it means grandmother's rubbergloves :lol: i've never heard them, it must be some weird death metal band..

i never really liked darude.. but it's not my sort of music, i think i'd rather listen to mummin kumilapaset and i don't even know what it is :roflmfao:

No, it's just really *weird*. I guess you could call it some kind of artsy, weird, folk music at best, lol. I can't explain it, and I can't find any youtube-URL either (it sounds very pre-youtube'ish).

No, it's just really *weird*. I guess you could call it some kind of artsy, weird, folk music at best, lol. I can't explain it, and I can't find any youtube-URL either (it sounds very pre-youtube'ish).

aaah.. i've never heard them.. have you heard pmmp? they're pretty artsy/folksy too..

hahah that guy singing the sms song has suuuch a danish accent, i want to tell him not to speak from so far back in his mouth :lol:

annanasno, I haven't heard about pmmp, but I'll ask my friend about them. And yes, the danish accent is extreme. I also think the Aqua guys and Infernal had quite a heavy accent - not as bad as the SMS guy though.

I was going to throw in some russian trashpop, but I didn't find the video suddenly.. Oh well, I'll find some other later.