Has this ever happened to you?

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
okay, here is the scenario, I called a Saks LV and ordered the multicolor speedy and finally it came, I was so excited to open my package and what did I find, not the MC speedy but another bag ( a monogram manhattan PM) I was so pissed, what do I do now? Please help.

On the receipt I was charged the MC speedy price, this has never happened to me before, so I wasn't sure what to do. I called the SA that sold it to me and she insists that she sent the speedy, unless the manhattan PM is the new MC speedy then I didn't get what I wanted. She was kind of rude too, when I told her what had happened.

I'm really not sure, this is just so wrong. I am going to call somebody that will rectify this. I can't be stuck with a purse I didn't order and paid for. This is just bad, I hate having to deal with rude SA's.

I guess that would be another option, I just hate to do all this work for something that they did. I still havent called back, the SA said that she will call me back with whatever they decide. They need to take this bag back and I'm not so sure that I want to deal with them again so I will insist on giving me a refund instead.