Has This Been Discussed???? The Most Hideous "IT" Bag Ever Made!!!

Since this topic is about what bags people find ugly...

Remember the "Garbage" bags LV has coming out...

a very close source told me that they will now be in a lamskin and not that other material it was originally planned for. Release date is March 12th..

does that change your views on it?

Since this topic is about what bags people find ugly...

Remember the "Garbage" bags LV has coming out...

a very close source told me that they will now be in a lamskin and not that other material it was originally planned for. Release date is March 12th..

does that change your views on it?

WILL that make it look less like a trash bag?

^^^ About the trash bags...
I actually saw them Tuesday at the trunk show, and they're really not all that bad. That being said, I would never buy one, but you've gotta give them some more credit! Don't judge them until you've actually seen them IRL.

Oh yes!! Glad I'm not the only one who thought the latest fashion show was off...WAY off! That backpack, and some of the other bags from the latest collection, are hideous...What drugs is Marc taking...Indeed! :nogood::wacko:

I was just going to post this article! I agree - it is hideous and way overpriced. It looks like something that'd be perfect for Kanye West or his female equivalent. I don't know what they were thinking when they made it, that and the LV garbage bag, maybe they're just trying to see how far people will go to buy these bags.

I don't like the latter half of the article though, it smacks of bitterness!

I agree^^^^