Has This Been Discussed???? The Most Hideous "IT" Bag Ever Made!!!

Maybe Marc Jacobs should call this the "Davey Jones" bag--why not call a spade a spade? :shrugs: Even the 'hat' matches. :lol:

It looks like this bag weighs 26,000 pounds :Push: with all those telephone cords hanging off it.

:roflmfao: totally! Sometimes I wonder what drug makes things like THIS come alive??

oh ugly LV bags have been discussed here many times, i think there is a thread not much older than this one about ugly bags... to me the hefty and tribute bags are the ugliest. the fact that the likes of beyonce have one only add to the un-appeal of the tribute bag, and in my mind make it a hair uglier than the hefty trash LV bag.

this bag while ugly is not in the same league of ugly as the tribute/hefty bags...

i really dont think that the birkin is ugly AT ALL. but this backpack to me is not in the same league of

For $261,000, would you expect anything less? As the Louis Vuitton New Age Traveler Backpack demonstrates, there is an inverse relationship between price and class.

however i found this sentence to be both stupid and pointless as well as an indication that the person who wrote this article is bitter and ignorant...