Has This Been Discussed???? The Most Hideous "IT" Bag Ever Made!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Huh, this bag reminds me of Davey Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Movie.

Looks like Marc Jacob wasn't finished when he made the Tribute handbag.

Attached Files:

2. oy :nogood:

3. LV's recent runway showing (the one on the LV website) is pretty hideous too. Where oh where, will the weirdness end?

4. #5 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    :roflmfao: at the Davey Jones comparison comment hehe

And to believe its UK26000 pounds???!!! :faint:If it was 2,600 pounds I wouldn't buy it, or actually 260 pounds come to that matter :blah: LOL

Waiting for the first TPF reveal..........:whistle:

5. Maybe Marc Jacobs should call this the "Davey Jones" bag--why not call a spade a spade? :shrugs: Even the 'hat' matches. :lol:

It looks like this bag weighs 26,000 pounds :Push: with all those telephone cords hanging off it.

6. ^ LOL.

It is awful. :Push:

7. I guess LV - Marc Jacbos do this awful over the top bags on purpose as a marketing strategy, they know they're not gonna sell many of those bags, and whether you like it or not, we're talking about that bag, same as every other magazine and fashion blog.

The same happened with Madonna's bunny ears at the Met Costume Gala, they trashed her in every single magazine and fashion blog in planet Earth! It was definetely the most talked about outfit of the night (maybe not in a good way) but everyone knew she wore Louis Vuitton from head to toe.

All press is good press!

8. T-Girl, you make me LOL. That is hideous!

9. that's disgusting. :throwup:

10. #11 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    Thank you for all your kind compliments. :blush:

I enjoy adding a little humour to such a 'serious' issue. ::lol:

ITA, Mario.AF, that all publicity is good publicity and trashing Madonna is good too. ;) (I never liked her much even in the 80s.)

11. :nuts: Yikes!

12. It's gross... looks like it threw up all over itself.

13. omg the first one looks like it has a telephone cord inside...it's disgusting...

14. ^Yeah, that about sums it up.^ :yes: