Has this bag been to outlets yet?

CravingCoach

ƇѓaVÍʼnĜ ĆőĄçĦ™
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
I am looking for a this bag for my oldest Daughter, not the mini size, but the full size. I see it is still available at Nordstrom, and wasn't sure if it went to Outlets if it is still available at Dept. Stores. Thank you!

Attachments

• _6207537[1].jpg
    _6207537[1].jpg
    8 KB · Views: 43
i could be wrong but i think that was a department store exclusive and i don't think those go to outlets??? and last i saw in the macy's thread liv said it still hasnt been marked down.

i could be wrong but i think that was a department store exclusive and i don't think those go to outlets??? and last i saw in the macy's thread liv said it still hasnt been marked down.
ohhhhhh ok! I don't know if Macy's will ship to Canada, will have to take a look at their site! thank you for the response vaquerano!

on the blower with Coach, they said they are completely sold out. I asked if it was going to outlets and am on hold...*jeoprody theme music playing* j/k! nope, out of luck. Completely sold out. The only thing I can do, is call my cousin, who lives in the US to see if she will go to Macy's for me. Thanks to all who answered and offered advice.

This bag is def. department store only bag.
You won't be able to find this one @ the outlet.
I have a feeling that this bag is going to get markdown pretty soon.
Since same OCELOT mini maggie and also carryall went to the outlet this month.