Has the Neverfull always come with a matching case or is this something newer??

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
Does anyone know? I just sold a preloved neverfull pm I purchased on ebay just too small. The buyer, after paying and I mailed the bag, is asking if I have the matching cosmetics case it should have come with?>> I don't really see many on ebay that have something with the bag. I did just check the LV site and it shows a matching case with it. Does anyone know if this is new or should all neverfulls have always come with a matching little case??

I only listed my bag as having a dustbag with it. Thank you, :smile:

Yes, LV changed the design of the Neverfulls about a year ago. They no longer have the interior pocket. Instead they come with a zippered pochette of sorts. At about the same time they introduced the Epi Neverfull, and I believe, redesigned some of the interiors of the Monos & Damiers.

Yes, LV changed the design of the Neverfulls about a year ago. They no longer have the interior pocket. Instead they come with a zippered pochette of sorts. At about the same time they introduced the Epi Neverfull, and I believe, redesigned some of the interiors of the Monos & Damiers.

Thank you everyone:smile: I hope her question doesn't mean she will be unhappy. I only listed the bag with the dust bag and the bag itself. I took approx 20 pictures and was really careful to explain all flaws.

Thank you everyone:smile: I hope her question doesn't mean she will be unhappy. I only listed the bag with the dust bag and the bag itself. I took approx 20 pictures and was really careful to explain all flaws.
It's her error for assuming it was included if you didn't mention it, but that doesn't mean she won't hassle you. Hope it goes smoothly!

Sounds like you did everything correctly. The pouch was added to the newer model and it was on her to ask if it wasn't listed in the description or shown in photos. Your date code and interior will completely back up the fact that it is the older model without the pouch. It may just be that she wanted it if it came with it. Hopefully it's not a big deal.

Does anyone know? I just sold a preloved neverfull pm I purchased on ebay just too small. The buyer, after paying and I mailed the bag, is asking if I have the matching cosmetics case it should have come with?>> I don't really see many on ebay that have something with the bag. I did just check the LV site and it shows a matching case with it. Does anyone know if this is new or should all neverfulls have always come with a matching little case??

I only listed my bag as having a dustbag with it. Thank you, :smile:

I hope she gets over it quickly. It's completely her fault for not asking first. Those pouches are pretty new.

don't wanna be rude but there still is a interior pocket!😊
the pochette is extra and you pay more than you did before for a NF! there's a great thread here between differences NF and NF neo!😃

Well here we go.... The buyer received the bag and just emailed me the following:

I just received the bag and it is extremely nice. You took care of it very well. My problem is that I got into the bidding very late (with about 2 minutes to go) and did not notice the size of the bag until later. I really wanted/needed a larger tote that would accommodate my iPad and the other things I routinely carry. You have fulfilled your sale very honestly and promptly,and regardless of your response I will give you excellent feedback, which you deserve. My question is, would you consider giving me a partial refund if I send it back to you immediately so that you could re-sell it? I have no idea how to sell anything on ebay (I'm 67 and not very good at this stuff) so I can't resell myself. I would be willing to take a reduction of $100-$200 on the return, as I'd rather be out that amount than to have a nice bag that I really have no use for. ****

What would you fellow lovelies do? I don't want to have to sell the bag again. I did email my next highest bidder to offer the bag to them if they were interested and accepted a second chance offer but other wise I really don't want to accept a return. She acknowledges the excellent condition but could still leave neg feedback help!

Oh my gosh and right after her email I see someone won my chanel sunglasses that had 2 feedback at 75% when I specifically stated in my listing PLEAse don't bid if you have less than 10 feedback or negative feedback. The next highest bidder was only 5.00 less with over 300 all positive. I tell you ,it has been a tough week on ebay!!

I'm sorry but I would be concerned that she would send you back a different or counterfeit bag.

I know, that is what I was thinking. Phew, I just saw she left positive feedback. I called ebay and they said I do not have to accept a return and that she stated the bag was as described so I should be fine. The sunglasses, I will need to wait. I called about that too and was told there isn't anything I can do and wait to see if buyer pays.