has the mini-kelly been discontinued?

Aug 22, 2006
i'm trying to decide between two pieces, both of which i REALLY want and one of which is a mini-kelly. i seem to recall something said about their not being produced anymore, and if that's true it's weighs in favor of the mini. i can't seem to find the post that said that. maybe i'm confusing it with the elan? (or hallucinating -- i've been working 20-hour days for a week straigt . . which is why i feel i've earned a pressie!)

help??? thanks!

E....the Kelly Elan like the one I have is a SO, I think. At first I thought it was a discontinued piece. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? I don't think the mini-kelly is discontinued....I just asked my SA about the 25cm Kelly (is this the size you're wanting?) and she said that she doesn't see a lot of them come through her store but they do come in from time to time. I think if you want the 25cm you should grab it as they're kinda hard to come by.....

Bless your heart...on your 20 hour days.....yes, a pressie definitely sounds in order here!

This is what I know ( not much ) but I was telling my SA that I saw a picture of a Mini Kelly 20 sellier in gold togo, white topstitch....we were just talking and she said....."would you like to order one?"

So, I took it to mean that they are available.....so, why not confer with you SA and see what you can find out.

I have not pursued an order, tho ( yet:P ha!)

There was a potiron suede 20cm in BH about a month ago - not sure if someone already snapped it up or not...very cute! Aside from that, I haven't seen many...at all.

Good luck!
Lisa

MissPiggy, I'd heard the same thing - that 20cm Kellys are no longer in "regular" production, but you can still order them. And you know me, I LOVE 20cm Kellys!