Has the brand taken a hit?

rowdy3

O.G.
Jan 20, 2011
I find the bags at stein mart and at Burlington cost factory. Not exactly the places you want to be if you are considered luxury. I don’t have any stores around me but I see them at saks off 5th, last call and Nordstrom rack. Is it considered a luxury brand now?

Do you mean the unassociated Mario Valentino? I see a lot of those at Off 5th and NR, but for Valentino maybe a one off here and there, still expensive, maybe a style or color that wasn't as popular, certainly not a glut of them like with Mario Valentino. Stein Mart I've seen the used designer bags, lots of LV with some other designers sprinkled in, I haven't seen Stein Mart with new Valentino. I'm not sure what Burlington has since I don't shop there.

Reactions: Anesthestia
There's no Valentino Garavani at Burlington Coat Factory and if there is, or Stein Mart, please show us proof. Sak's Off Fifth will have them from time to time, but they are still pretty expensive. My Nordstrom Rack has never carried real Valentino (Garavani).

Now if you're confusing them with Mario Valentino, that's a whole different conversation...