Has the Alexa been back in stock in London already?

biabiabia

May 14, 2009
Hi guys,

I put my name in two different shops in London for the oversized Alexa about a month ago (maybe more)..they had the normal sized ones when i did, but now the Alexa on both sizes seems to be sold out.

Does anyone know when it'll be back in stock? When it does come in, do they keep it aside for people who's names are on the waiting list or do they just sell in a first come first serve basis? I'm starting to get tired of waiting and wondering if it's worth it! Will it come in a limited edition, which is why there's a waiting list, or are they just holding it back to create more hype?

I want my Alexa! :nuts:

Tried ringing the London stores myself today and there are waiting lists everywhere. They do offer them in order but the SA tod me they are coming in very slowly and will continue to do so for the next couple of months. Have you tried calling round HOF stores, some of them have mulberry concessions.
Hope you manage to find one soon

They have some more OS Alexa's in stock today online. Keep checking because they seem to be adding them in one at a time, so one minute showing sold out next minute in stock - I got an OS oak Alexa this afternoon online.

Last edited:
They have some more OS Alexa's in stock today online. Keep checking because they seem to be adding them in one at a time, so one minute showing sold out next minute in stock - I got an OS oak Alexa this afternoon online.

oh my god you're so lucky! i'm terrible at online speediness, i take ages to make my mind up!

i'm almost thinking that i should just wait and let it happen naturally because this frantic search is wearing me down hahaha

also, i just went on the website and the OS oak isn't on anymore, not even on the 'coming soon' bit so you are right, you have to be fast indeed!

Honestly, keep checking and I'm sure you will be lucky. I have missed the boat for ages but I am off work today and kept checking online and then they popped up at about 4pm this afternoon! They were showing as coming soon until then, so this is a new stock release of OS oak and Ink. They are in stock but I really think they are adding them in one at a time. :yahoo::yahoo: Good luck and I really hope you get one.

I am sure you will - i couldn't believe my luck either as one minute they were showing as coming soon then they were in the main section but showing out of stock. I thought they can't be sold out already so kept refreshing my page and one popped up. I have checked since (as I was worried that it was just an error) and they have been in stock again since I ordered mine about 4.30pm.

I was checking things on mulberry.com the other day and they would never allow me to put more than two of anything in my basket at any one time. I think they are limiting stock release.
Nothing makes something more popular than by playing "hard to get"!