Has that "fringe" Speedy come out?

chanelissy

turn it upppp
Feb 24, 2006
A while ago, I remember seeing a couple photos with Marc Jacobs and Gisele. Gisele was holding a speedy that had raffia-looking strips hanging off of it. Is it possible to see it anywhere, and what is this collections name?

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Yeah..you can put your name on the list for it (it's just called the Fringe line in the look book), if they ever get them in since they're runway pieces. I was interested until I learned the price would be $3080. It's definitely not worth it..the charms that hang off the fringe make it look very cheap and it's just a waste of money, IMO. If I were going to spend that much money, I'd get a Suhali, not this one. Maybe if it were half that price I'd consider it but ugh. I can find better bags to buy :P

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
00270m.jpg

00250m.jpg

00450m.jpg

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Lvbabydoll said:
Yeah..you can put your name on the list for it (it's just called the Fringe line in the look book), if they ever get them in since they're runway pieces. I was interested until I learned the price would be $3080. It's definitely not worth it..the charms that hang off the fringe make it look very cheap and it's just a waste of money, IMO. If I were going to spend that much money, I'd get a Suhali, not this one. Maybe if it were half that price I'd consider it but ugh. I can find better bags to buy :P

I know what you mean, they told me it was $2900 here (HI prices are slightly lower). It just doesnt LOOK like it has that price tag. I heard that the pieces themselves are beautiful in person though :biggrin: I might break down and get one, but I doubt it.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
It's not available yet. I don't think I can go further than the fuscia denim, if I am to be taken seriously, but knowing my girly side....I will probably love the sound of the beads:lol: