Has Roxanne reached the end of the line...?

I was upset to read this as I was planning on getting one next year, my dear husband phoned Mulberry to find out and they confirmed that it is being made for this season but not the next....so he ordered me one...yippeee!

I was upset to read this as I was planning on getting one next year, my dear husband phoned Mulberry to find out and they confirmed that it is being made for this season but not the next....so he ordered me one...yippeee!

How exciting for you .. but also how odd .. so many different stories going round!!

Yes, weird because neither Bond Street or Covent Garden agreed and now Glasgow (I presume thats where you were LMM) deny it.

Yes bluecat - it was in the Glasgow store today. Very odd indeed.

Maybe they have been slow to sell recently .. & they are trying to scaremonger people into buying them .. or am I just very cynical? :P

Another Mulberry plot:nuts:

Or just the usual lack of communication between Head Office and Retail stores??? We all know how efficient their stock control is at sale times :tdown:

:lol:

I could almost see them saying they are going to stop making them .. then later on go "Aww they have been selling so well, we might just carry on making them" .. blah blah blah!

Spill the beans Goo - which one are you getting :yahoo:

Well it just had to be Oak :yahoo:

I have Roxy in chocolate which I love but I saw an oak one when I was in London last year and fell in love, but it was going to be next years bag! She came on friday and is lovely, she is grainy all over, better than my choc one. Unfortunately I don't live anywhere near a Mulberry store so have to have whatever Mulberry pick out for me!

Well it just had to be Oak :yahoo:

I have Roxy in chocolate which I love but I saw an oak one when I was in London last year and fell in love, but it was going to be next years bag! She came on friday and is lovely, she is grainy all over, better than my choc one. Unfortunately I don't live anywhere near a Mulberry store so have to have whatever Mulberry pick out for me!

Sound fabulous ! - please do a reveal :yahoo: