Has Proenza Schouler fixed the quality issues on PS1?

Hello,
I hope you can help me.
I ordered a new PS1 medium in June last week. They sent me a wrong color and I sent it back. I recieved the correct color today. But I am dissappointed as , at the bottom of the bag , at the edges there are small cracks . Now I am not sure if this is fine.
I have emailed them regarding the issue. I am attaching one picture which shows the crack. There are atleast 10-12 such tiny cracks throughout the edge lining. Hope you can help me out and tell me what I would need to do. I am worried that in a few months the edges will be too cracked and start peeling.

Also the bag was not as nicely packed as the previous bag. It was not in a plastic cover. It does look like it was a return.
Thank you in advance.
:sad: If this was me, there is no way I would accept a brand new bag with defects like that. When I first got my PS1, I meticulously checked it for things like this until I was happy with it. If you are feeling uneasy about keeping it in this condition, definitely ask for a replacement. I have noticed small cracks like this in mine over time, but I have used it a lot over two years. I hope they replace it.

Thank you for your reply. Even though I got it in sale , I am uneasy over the cracks. The main issue is their customer service. By the time I got the order corrected and the actual bag sent, it has taken two months. :sad:
Will update here ...

Hello,
I hope you can help me.
I ordered a new PS1 medium in June last week. They sent me a wrong color and I sent it back. I recieved the correct color today. But I am dissappointed as , at the bottom of the bag , at the edges there are small cracks . Now I am not sure if this is fine.
I have emailed them regarding the issue. I am attaching one picture which shows the crack. There are atleast 10-12 such tiny cracks throughout the edge lining. Hope you can help me out and tell me what I would need to do. I am worried that in a few months the edges will be too cracked and start peeling.

Also the bag was not as nicely packed as the previous bag. It was not in a plastic cover. It does look like it was a return.
Thank you in advance.

I wouldn't accept that bag either. Even if it was on sale that's not right and PS should send you a correct colored bag and without any faults. I've bought the PS1 Tote (no longer made) from the PS site and it was on sale and the bag was in perfect condition, so the bag you get should also be in perfect condition (even if on sale). Keep us posted.

Thank you for your replies....
I emailed and called them. They have agreed to send me a new one if they have one available, or else I will be refunded the money.
So I guess I will know in a few days and will update here.
Just hope that if they have a bag, that it's going to be in a good condition.

Just received my bag back from repair today. I am actually over the moon with it, it looks brand new. The clasp on the front has been replaced, the inside has been stitched up and I have a new top handle and strap. Even though it was tough in the beginning to organise, I am very pleased with the outcome :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 753
I bought a proenza medium PS1 and am not sure about the qualityIMG_1619.JPG .
The bottom of the bag has a thin spot which looks like they didn't use a good part of the lambskin. As it my first PS1 do you think this bag will wear okay or should I return it for a refund?