Has Outdoor Ligne Hobo Been Discontinued?

Hello! I have just ordered one and I am afraid it may be the small one (price is around 1100). Can anyone confirm for sure if you can get the small one over your shoulder or not? I like the shape of both and I don't have a problem with the smal if it goes over the shoulder.

Per my conversation with a Saks SA last week, she said the small hobo one cannot fit over your shoulders.

Fendibbag I'm told the small does fit over the shoulder, just not quite as comfortably and also that it holds quite a bit as well. I too accidentally ordered the small so now I'm just dying for it to arrive to make sure it will meet my needs. I don't think I need as much cargo room as the large one since I just got a Balenciaga Courier as my hold all for travel, etc.

Thank you all! I have finally confirmed with the sa that the hobo I am getting is actually the large one (strangely priced as the small one though...I think) so all should be well!! I like both sizes but I almost wish they had made a medium size too!!!

I get so confused by the various SA's. When I was calling around some were referring to the small as the baby hobo and another store said there are 2 sizes, but the smaller is called the medium size and not called baby....oh the confusion. I'm certain mine will be the smaller of the two as it has the CC zipper pull on it. If it's not big enough, it goes back.

My large hobo from NM Troy arrived yesterday and I love it! I am using it today and it's so light and comfortable to carry. There are 2 sizes for sure, I guess some SA's call it medium while others call it the small.

Earlier this week when I check my cc statement online before the bag arrived I notice a price discrepancy. I thought she sent me the small hobo but it turns out that the SA charged it as a "gift" therefore I didn't have to pay tax on it. Woohoo!

My large hobo from NM Troy arrived yesterday and I love it! I am using it today and it's so light and comfortable to carry. There are 2 sizes for sure, I guess some SA's call it medium while others call it the small.

Earlier this week when I check my cc statement online before the bag arrived I notice a price discrepancy. I thought she sent me the small hobo but it turns out that the SA charged it as a "gift" therefore I didn't have to pay tax on it. Woohoo!

Congrats! This is a very easy bag to carry.

What color did you get?

I just got the cognac small hobo and I love it! I went yesterday morning to check out the sale section at NM since it was double point day and they had a small black hobo, but I passed on it because I didn't really need another black bag. Then I couldn't get it out of my mind and I went back after work and it was gone. I decided it was for the best since I really wanted the cognac one anyway. Then today (still double point day, too) I went back on a whim and there I saw the small cognac one sitting on the sale shelf so I snagged it right away for $1,116. It definitely fits over the shoulder and the leather is super durable so I know I will be wearing it a lot. The cognac color is so versatile, too! :smile:

I just got the cognac small hobo and I love it! I went yesterday morning to check out the sale section at NM since it was double point day and they had a small black hobo, but I passed on it because I didn't really need another black bag. Then I couldn't get it out of my mind and I went back after work and it was gone. I decided it was for the best since I really wanted the cognac one anyway. Then today (still double point day, too) I went back on a whim and there I saw the small cognac one sitting on the sale shelf so I snagged it right away for $1,116. It definitely fits over the shoulder and the leather is super durable so I know I will be wearing it a lot. The cognac color is so versatile, too! :smile:

When I went back to get my Medallion tote, I tried on the cognac small hobo also. I was trying to talk myself out of it before I went to my NM since I just splurged on the tote. However, I can't get it out of my mind as it's so comfortable to carry over the shoulder and how "casual" it is. Dang this sale! It's not good for my bank account!