Has Outdoor Ligne Hobo Been Discontinued?

Does anyone know the dimensions of the smaller and larger hobo? I didn't know there were two sizes.

I'm not too sure about the dimensions of the small and large hobo. I just ordered the large Blue Outdoor Ligne Hobo from the Saks in Santa Barbara, CA. The SA said the large one can hold a lot of stuff and fits easily over your shoulders while the smaller version won't fit over your shoulders.

Hope this helps! :smile:

I have the large one. I don't know the dimensions, but it can hold every bit as much as my cabas. Of course it is a different shape, but very big. It also fits over the shoulder. Keep in mind, though, that it gets really sort of slouchy when over the shoulder. I like it, but it won't keep its shape!

Does anyone know the dimensions of the smaller and larger hobo? I didn't know there were two sizes.

Here's an idea of the larger size. Pictured with my Modern Chain tote.

ChanelMCvsFB.jpg

The smaller size has has the CC charm on the zipper pull. It looks really cute but I don't like opening and closing the zipper with it b/c I'm afraid it will fall off. The larger size just has a leather zipper pull.

Messenger Bag Lt Bordeaux
06A A33042 Y04271
$1595
15" across

attachment.php

I just ordered the white hobo from NM in Denver. I don't know the measurements, but it was on sale and came to $1100ish. I didn't know it came in two sizes either..... The sa said it could be carried in the winter since it is a darker white.

I thought the large hobo was 15" across.
The red looks kind of tiny to be 15, but then again I don't have one so what do I know LOL!
This reminds me of the LV Croissant bag that came in 3 sizes.

I just ordered the white hobo from NM in Denver. I don't know the measurements, but it was on sale and came to $1100ish. I didn't know it came in two sizes either..... The sa said it could be carried in the winter since it is a darker white.

I believe you got the smaller one. Call you SA back and find out if it has a CC charm on the zipper pull. If it does, you have the smaller one.

Does anyone have a current update on what stores might have the larger size left on sale? Like a dummy I didn't realize this bag came in 2 sizes so I purchased the small one by accident over the phone and it was the last of either size at the MI NM store. I really need the large size having a toddler whose gear I have to carry around with me. If anyone has seen the larger size in any color left within the last couple days I kindly ask if you could let me know. I'll be returning the small one unfortunately. Wahhh.

There is a brown one left at the Atlanta NM but the price is $1100 something and I think that's the sale price of the small if I'm not mistaken.

Luccibag posted about seeing the large size at the Short Hills NM for $1200 something; try calling there!

Hello! I have just ordered one and I am afraid it may be the small one (price is around 1100). Can anyone confirm for sure if you can get the small one over your shoulder or not? I like the shape of both and I don't have a problem with the smal if it goes over the shoulder.