Has Montaigne in Empreinte changed size?

Mar 23, 2010
I have been a little confused recently when looking at the Montaigne in Empreinte at my local LV store. I was told it was the MM size and the little card inside also had MM on it. But when looking at the LV website. The MM size has four LV's going across the front, and the BB has three LV's going across. Yet the one in the LV store claiming to be the MM only has three LV's across the front. Has there been a change recently? See photos attached, the two in dark purple are supposed to be MM but have different LV markings. The light one is the BB size.

I look forward to your replies...

Attachments

• IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 11.58.56.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 11.58.56.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 12.02.25.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 12.02.25.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 234
It is the MM size. its just that the LV is lined up differently. If you look at the sides of the lilas bb it ends with the plain flower motif (don't know correct names) and the MM ends with a repeat of the flower in diamond shape and flower in the round shape. also, the bb is very, very, very tiny. you will know it when you see it IRL.

It is the MM size. its just that the LV is lined up differently. If you look at the sides of the lilas bb it ends with the plain flower motif (don't know correct names) and the MM ends with a repeat of the flower in diamond shape and flower in the round shape. also, the bb is very, very, very tiny. you will know it when you see it IRL.
I have never seen the MM with four LV's going across, and on the LV website, they show this MM bag in two colours. This one (Amethyste) as shown in my photo from the LV website. And Black, which has the usual three LV's going across, so this Amethyste one is a mystery! It's not even a photo of the GM.... Very odd...