Has Marine Milton arrived yet SJ?

^^ I'm sure SJ will say the milton is a holiday essential and she is still to buy her 2009 bag too!:graucho: that's a real shame about your Jaquetta, Jo. Fingers crossed one with longer straps will turn up in the outlets.

^^No, I'm happy with my bags now. Nothing else is jumping out at me as a gotta have. I have more than enough bags now for France so I think I'm going to veer off into accessories this year instead.

Oldbags - that is so tempting but unfortunately I've got a prior appointment with a clothes shop on Friday morning!

Jo, you are right, you still have one bag to buy now oak Jacquetta is going back. Hopefully it'll be a choc Phoebe!

I still have a £200 voucher so I'll be looking to spend that at the BC meet but it won't be on a bag unless Jo & I allow ourselves one bag each in June for our birthdays. How about it Jo????

I think you might both be allowed to buy 1 bag each at one of the summer meets - IF you can stay on your ban until then though!

I still have a £200 voucher so I'll be looking to spend that at the BC meet but it won't be on a bag unless Jo & I allow ourselves one bag each in June for our birthdays. How about it Jo????

OOh and dont forget, one each for valentines, one each for pancake day,one each for easter, one each for St Davids day............. :nuts::roflmfao: