Has Marine Milton arrived yet SJ?

May 7, 2007
So has your Marine Milton arrived yet SJ? What do you think? PLEASE say its definitely staying!!!????

Have you been using your Milton Purse? Is it easy to use or fiddly because of the 2 twist clasps?

I've just got back from a client meeting in Worcestershire & was fretting all the way back on the motorway that I would have missed UPS.
Fortunately, they left the parcel with my neighbour & I've just opened it.
YES MILTON LARGE HOBO IS DEFINITELY STAYING!!!!

I haven't used my purse yet because I wanted to wait for the bag to arrive but I had a play & the fastenings are fine.
It's a lovely, great big bag with a chunky zip & a proper adjustable strap. And the colour is gorgeous. I'm so glad I decided to cancel the Mitzy messenger.

Off to do some pics.....be right back.

Here they are. Modelling pic and also my turquoise family pic.
The scarf, Gemini keyring and purse are from Sunday's Bicester trip. All were fab buys - scarf £65 from £210, keyring was £17 and the purse was £75! The clutch was a Christmas present and I bought aqua Mabel in December.
I'm thrilled with the hobo as I've tried it on sooooooo many times but wasn't sure about paying £375 for a messenger style bag. Couldn't resist it when it went down to £225 (from £750 RRP). Now that is a bargain!
It's a very bright colour that a lot of people might not like but I absolutely love it. It just reminds me of the colours of the South of France which is where I'll be using it most of all.

Attachments

• milton 1.JPG
    milton 1.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 134
  • milton 3.JPG
    milton 3.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 89
  • milton 4.JPG
    milton 4.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 80
  • milton 5.JPG
    milton 5.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Thanks girls.
The scarf has a bit too much pink & yellow in it for my liking really but it'll look much better in the summer with white rather than a black knitted dress! I'll probably end up tying it to the bag anyway.

Old bags, keep a good pace up and you'll be there in no time. Tuck sick children up on the sofa but try not to forget them when you get all excited by your new bright bag!

Lovely SJ ! - very envious of your haul this weekend ! Seeing the bright colours make me wonder if why I am so obsessed with buying a bag in oak.
Can just imagine them with white linen trousers in the south of France - wonder if you'll be able to get matching nail polish ( if you haven't already !! )