Has LV ruined other brands for you?

I think I can say that it ruined it for me. Although I have only one LV bag, I don't think I'll get another brand, I'm already addicted. And I don't have any other designer items. Most of my previous bags were Kiplings. I liked them when I was a teenager. I still like them and I won't sell them, they are cute and colorful and I'll keep them for my daughter.
(I'm really curious to see a Coach store now. I've never been in one, maybe they are only in the USA, because I haven't seen them in Europe or Asia, and you're talking about them all the time.)

No. I like the Damier line very much because it is so versatile and robust. But I am a sucker for soft yummy leather. So I predominantly love Marc Jacobs bags and any other leather bag whose design I like, regardless of the designer.

Yes, about 12 years ago, I stopped buying any bag that wasn't LV, unless it was purely for fun, less than $100. I just can't plop down significant money on a bag that won't last forever, look beautiful, chic, usable, like new condition no matter what the current trends are. Thus my obsession with epi. I guess I'm just practical (or cheap), that way. My bags are an investment. I think they're doing better than the stock market... ;)

Although I must admit, Prada is starting to tempt me now. We'll see what happens...