Has LV ruined other brands for you?

well yes it happens it happened to me with chanel i changed it for hermes see im not a huge logo fan so chanel fit fne then came hermes and well i love it but it is a common effect besides coach is not exactly going anywhere i feeel like there on a concentric circle ,but then thats just me. i love the look on all leather vuittons and mono lugagge o and multi in white because its so fresh, but this will happen to you more and more with time so no problem eventually you will see that it happens because louis is better and better fits best so let it happen good for you and congrats on the new bags

Yes and no. I have just gotten started on more expensive bags so I don't have an LV yet, but I have a good amount saved for one (proablly in a few months, even though my mom thinks its crazy since im a teenager :biggrin: she doesn't understand!). My mom thinks I should just stick with coach, but when I go to the mall and see 39434 coach bags, it just doesn't feel special anymore. I want a nice quality leather bag that you don't see as often (still deciding which damier color to get, but that's off topic) and LV seems like a good bag for that.

That being said, I would love to get some other bags as well (especially chanel and balenciaga, but im starting a bit smaller haha) so I'm not exclusive or anything!

I would absolutely say yes. When I was younger, I was very into Coach and had quite the collection. Then I got into Gucci, and finally moved on to LV. I can honestly say that I would never carry another Coach bag again. They are far too common (authentics and knockoffs) and just seem a little too.... young for me now. Perhaps it's their new designs, idk... Anyhow, again I think I definitely was "ruined" by LV. Other brands just don't do it for me, and I'm not to the point of being able to start an Hermes collection... :amuse:

I love Mulberry and it is my very first designer bag. I also have burberry and Gucci but I couldnt live without Mulberry. I was introduced to LV a year ago and I cant stop buying LV since. Anyway, I dont feel Im switching 100% to LV but it is good to have a variety.

Pretty much all my bags are LV (a few Burberry, Prada, Miu Miu, etc). I wouldn't say I was ever a Coach fan but I do own 2, and I purchased them after I started my LV collection. That was years ago. Now I don't carry the Coach and don't plan to purchase any in the future. Some of their styles are nice but the sale and the outlets bug me in a way......

That's just Coach though, I still love my other designer bags :biggrin:

For a while, all I wanted to do is have some variation in my handbag collection! That being said, I will only buy other designer's bags though if they are on sale. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Jimmy Choo, Miu Miu, Prada, and Gucci bags, but since I got my Artsy in January, the only bags I want are LV!

I can say that since I got my first LV when I was 11 (I saved up my allowance for months!), I never went back to the cheaper brands!

I wouldn't say it ruined other brands for me, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't prevent me from buying other brands sometimes. I still love Coach and buy Coach shoes and accessories, but even though I may find a bag cute I won't usually buy it because I know I won't use it, I'll pick an LV over it everytime.

I do buy some other brands though, like I LOVE MiuMiu :heart: