Has LV ever wronged you?

yourpoultry

Nov 9, 2007
Can we talk about times when LV has wronged you? Gave you wrong information? Given you the run around? you bought a bag and it fell apart in 4 weeks. Had a bad sales associate?

Let it all spill here!

My problem: i'm being given the around about by 866 and the person you can chat with on vuitton.com about special orders and I'm so frustrated. I love LV but this is ridiculous!

866 gave me some misinformation the one and only time I've called. They told me that the Mahina XL in Taupe was sold out, but an SA found one for me, and I'm carrying it today! Love that bag...

the 866 number told me they dont sell luggage tags separate anywhere. yet i just bought one last week!

Seriously, what is the deal with them not knowing what they're talking about/making things up as they go along? I asked about luggage tags recently and they told me it would not be a problem, that I could pick one up at any boutique or order one over the phone. Yet I hear countless other people actually being denied them!

i think its interesting when they dont know about a bag that we know about here on the forum. or the store SA's know release dates that 866 doesnt. i also think they should have a written warranty of a year (when you're spending that much money yes a year is totally acceptable)....i dont think it should be left to the discretion to individual managers

Seriously, what is the deal with them not knowing what they're talking about/making things up as they go along? I asked about luggage tags recently and they told me it would not be a problem, that I could pick one up at any boutique or order one over the phone. Yet I hear countless other people actually being denied them!

lol i have no idea. i called the 866 number just to ask an estimate on a zipper repair on a bag for someone and they told me oh we have to see it and send it off 1st. geeze i dont get the big deal. the luggage tag crap is aggrivating. glad i was finally able to get one.

Totally hooked! Everytime I passed the LV store, I feel Im being dragged inside.
I am banned until the end of the year. I want to hold up to that promise cos otherwise Im a lost case.