Has LV ever re-released a LE line?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
I was carrying my watercolor speedy today and the checker at the market went crazy over it. She was asking all kinds of questions about it. I told her it was a LE and that it was no longer available.

Then my DH asked me if they have ever re-released any LE bags (or any other discontinued bags)

mikatee

May 25, 2008
I know they have re-released the Miroir line...
as well as the Graffiti line (upgraded, though) recently.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
The checker must have fallen in love with your WC speedy.:smile: I'm sure you know LV re-released the graffiti as mentioned by mikatee.

Jun 13, 2007
I believe the Miroir and WC are seasonal items and not truly limited editions. Usually the LE's are numbered. So far LV has not re-released a limited edition bag like the Eye series or Headphone Bag for example. As for the seasonal, they may add to the line or revamp it, but never re-release (eg.different size of Speedy Miroir or the addition of the Lockit).

Last edited:

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
I believe the Miroir and WC are seasonal items and not truly limited editions. Usually the LE's are numbered. So far LV has not re-released a limited edition bag like the Eye series or Headphone Bag for example. As for the seasonal, they may add to the line or revamp it, but never re-release (eg.different size of Speedy Miroir or the addition of the Lockit).
Exactly!

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
Miroir was just re-released so it might happen.
When MC line first came out it was suppose to be limited edition and 5 years later its still around

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Thats a very interesting question....I have the dentelle speedy which is a limited edition so I wonder if they will return that collection one day......

mercx5

May 19, 2006
I think LE in this post is meant to refer to seasonal lines as the OP was refering to the watercolour line. To me, re-releasing a line on different bag designs qualify as a re-release. Imagine if they did a cerises on a speedy 35, would you not call that a re-release?

Yes, LV has rereleased runway lines that was meant to be limited such as the multicolour, miroir and graffiti. Also, I think the Kalahari (leather versions) looked similar to the embossed leather line they did on the Stephen/Polly they did a few years back.

mercx5

May 19, 2006
I just read on another forum that Millionaires are confirmed being reissued but with some changes and to be called Millionaires 2 as they cannot reissue the original again. And oh yeah, they did reissue Millionaires, an LE, 2 years ago.

rishin

O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
Florida
I just read on another forum that Millionaires are confirmed being reissued but with some changes and to be called Millionaires 2 as they cannot reissue the original again. And oh yeah, they did reissue Millionaires, an LE, 2 years ago.

Can you PM the link to this I would loveeeee to read it! I have been waiting for this day! How come noone has mentioned it here? haha. You just made my day love!