Has LV Been Lazy With Its Designs Lately

smudleybear

Feb 19, 2014
I understand that designers tend to copy each other here and there nowadays. I hardly see LV does that 15 years ago. And most of the time is other designer copying LV once they release a new style. However, sadly but truly lately LV has been lazy with their designs. I don't find their bags as appealing and pretty as those days like the eclipse, trevi...etc. I am not sure if I'm the only one seeing this or perhaps other loyal LV fans feel the same. I wan to make a purchase before the price increase but I don't seem to be attracted by the new designs. For instance the Saint Germain is pretty but it's so Chanel...ish especially the grommets and the leather on the gold chain( similar to GST). I'm fine with their slgs as all brands has zippy wallet, French wallet, coin purse...etc
I'm considering a noe in epi or an alma in vernis as my last ( hopefully ) before the price increase as these are the classics worth keeping. If LV doesn't take a step up I'm sure my wallet is on the safe side.
Love to hear from you all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 906
Last edited:
I agree! LV has no new ideas, I don't like the new models.
I have bought LV about 25 years - but I have lost my love for the brand a few years ago!
No beautiful new bags ( the icons of LV are the most beautiful bags gor me), no quality compared with BV, no good service, SA's changes every month and so on.