Has Louis Vuitton stop producing Roxbury Drive?

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
hi!! i need some info on roxbury drive. I went to look at Vernis Brea at LV boutique yesterday. now I think about it, i dont remember seeing a roxbury drive on the display anywhere in the boutique. is Roxbury drive no longer produced? if anyone knows, please let me know. and what is the current retail? And I read somewhere on the forum that LV fixed the yellowing problem with Perle or light colored vernis.. is it true for the bags produced from what year?? anyone know? thank you !!!

MyDogTink

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
New York
love86 said:
hi!! i need some info on roxbury drive. I went to look at Vernis Brea at LV boutique yesterday. now I think about it, i dont remember seeing a roxbury drive on the display anywhere in the boutique. is Roxbury drive no longer produced? if anyone knows, please let me know. and what is the current retail? And I read somewhere on the forum that LV fixed the yellowing problem with Perle or light colored vernis.. is it true for the bags produced from what year?? anyone know? thank you !!!
Hi. I was told at a u.s. Boutique this past weekend that Roxbury is no longer made. I have the light beige from around 2006(i think) (not the pearly white produced today). I personally haven't had any discoloration. Hope this helps.

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
MyDogTink said:
Hi. I was told at a u.s. Boutique this past weekend that Roxbury is no longer made. I have the light beige from around 2006(i think) (not the pearly white produced today). I personally haven't had any discoloration. Hope this helps.
Ohh ty for the info!! I guess I dont have a choice but to buy one online. And such a relief to hear that there isnt a discoloration...

luxie

May 28, 2012
Hi, anyone know where is a safe website where I can purchase LV roxybury drive? It's a shame they stopped making this bag... I can't stop thinking about it!!!