Has it never happened to you?

I can see this guy now..."Honest Steve, I pulled up in front of this house next to my mother's and this really hot chick in a mini skirt got in! Really Dude, I aint lying!! Stop laughing Steve! It HAPPENED!"

Next time I suggest looking INTO the car before you hop in? You poor thing, I can just imagine your horror/delight!

I can see this guy now..."Honest Steve, I pulled up in front of this house next to my mother's and this really hot chick in a mini skirt got in! Really Dude, I aint lying!! Stop laughing Steve! It HAPPENED!"

Next time I suggest looking INTO the car before you hop in? You poor thing, I can just imagine your horror/delight!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: That's so cute and true Speedy. I never did that, but I called a taxi before and when I got in front of the building I saw one waiting there so I immediately thought they were waiting for me. but when I got in and asked how much to downtown they were like no, I thought you were going to the airport. Then the "real" couple that called for that taxi came up to the car complete with luggage and looked at me suspiciously when I was getting out. I felt stupid but it was an honest mistake. :shrugs:

But yeah, it has happened to me before, my friend was picking me up from sch one time, and I wasn't wearing my contacts, not wearing glasses either, so my vision was kinda blurry...so anyways, I thought I saw his car, and i opened the door, sat down, closed the door, turned to look, and saw this old guy! haha!

I feel so sad right now but this actaully made me choke on my Burger King icee....:roflmfao:

I never got into a stranger's car before...but one time at the laundrymat, i saw a lady that looked just like my sister...she had her back towards me but it looked like my sister's hair, plus she was wearing the same color sweater as my sister....so i go up to her and slap the back of her head!!!!!!!!!!!
she turned around and i said, "oh my god im sorry..i thought you were my sister!!!"...she just sat there.
I looked up to find my sister and mom looking at my like, "what the hell?!?!?"
:shocked::blush:

I've never managed to do it (yet), but somebody did it to me!

Was waiting for my husband outside his office building (this was years ago when we first got married and only had one car), always picked him up after work..quite a few cars there waiting for people to come out..I sit there, minding my own business, when this lady in her fifties gets in, takes her time arranging herself properly (this was in the middle of the winter, so she had a big coat on), sorts her bag out, then finally turns around and just gapes at me...:lol: Then she rushes out of the car with a "I'm so sorry" and gets into her husband's car behind me..I can see him sitting there killing himself laughing, then he comes out and apologises to me, says his wife is dying with embarrassment, LOL

I thought it was all hilarious, gave me such a good laugh!!

Hasn't happened to me *yet* lol. But I was picking a friend up from school once and she climbed onto a car that was quite similar to mine.. then hopped off, saw ME and ran back laughing. Needless to say, I couldn't drive for like 15 mins. I was laughing that hard!

I've never had that happen, but I had a friend who jumped in the car with a little old lady and he was this gothy looking guy. He scared the hell out of her!

I also had an aunt who actually got in someone else's car in a parking lot and got locked into it. She locked the front door and couldn't open it but my mom was able to open the back door. My mom had to pull my aunt through the back door between the seats. the people that owned the car never came out and never knew!

I never got into a stranger's car before...but one time at the laundrymat, i saw a lady that looked just like my sister...she had her back towards me but it looked like my sister's hair, plus she was wearing the same color sweater as my sister....so i go up to her and slap the back of her head!!!!!!!!!!!
she turned around and i said, "oh my god im sorry..i thought you were my sister!!!"...she just sat there.
I looked up to find my sister and mom looking at my like, "what the hell?!?!?"
:shocked::blush:

:roflmfao:

The guy was not so bad...but he wasn't funny at all!!!!
But I think that it was embarrassed as I was!
I tried to think with philosophy...if only it were like Brad Pitt!!!

Haha! That's quite funny! I bet he loved it!

A kinda similar thing happened to me when I was 15. I was learning to drive and my grandmother had taken to me to lunch and she let me drive. When we left the restaurant, I got into what I thought was her car, but it was the car next to hers which looked very similar! I sat in there trying to start it for while before I saw her by her actual car, laughing! Good thing no one saw or they probably would have thought I was trying to steal their car. Well, probably not. Come on, I was 15. Heehee!