has hover preview been disabled? or is it just me...

1. ^where a preview of the thread contents shows up when you hover your mouse cursor over the title of an unopened thread....

has this been disabled? i seem to not be getting it today, but it could be just me...
    hope not, it was a super-useful feature..

thanks vlad!

2. I noticed it is not working for me also. I liked that feature.

3. I just noticed that too.

4. For now, it's off. Trying to cut down on load times, as the thread preview does add quite a bit of page file size.

I'll be doing some experimenting in the next few days to see how it works out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. i noticed it too!! wow, i didnt realize how much i was using it until it was gone

6. oh no!!!! that was my fave techie feature of this forum!!! Goodness, I am constantly using it, and when I check other forums, I get pissed because they don't offer that feature!! You spoiled us, Vlad!! I will sure miss it if it's gone forever!!!

7. awww bring it back! now i have to click on EVERYTHING that looks remotely interesting :wtf: :lol:

8. I was so used to it, that on other forums I expected it to display! Really missing it--it was such a time saver. I hope it works out that we can have it back, Vlad. :yes:

9. I love it too.

10. I'll try to talk him into it ya'll :yes:

We have to keep changing things around as the forum grows larger and larger, but some features really are people's favs!

11. yyessss plleaasseee!!! i totally LOVED that feature!! :heart:

12. I loved this feature, too!! I keep hovering over a thread title, and waiting for like a minute, then I remember that it's not there anymore.

13. It would help if people would title their threads to reflect the contents (like this thread - I knew EXACTLY what it was all about! ;) ).

My pet peeve is thread titles like "I have a question" or "What do you think?" *lol*

14. ^oooh me too!
    I see "HELPPPPPPP!" F A R too often. . .
    Help what? I may not want to! :lol:

just kidding of course!;)

I'm sure Vlad will give it back if he's able to, he loves to please the Ladies!:graucho:

15. :roflmfao: !!

wow swanky, i didnt realize you have 11,000+ posts!!!!!! :king:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice