Has Ebay Pulled Any of the Fakes You've Reported?

No - they don't.
I don't know what the hold up is.
I reported a DISGUSTING fake LV Wallet - you could have bought better from a vending machine, but there it is...and there it sits.....with people bidding on it....:crybaby:

The only ones that have been getting pulled lately are by the companies that are really cracking down hard on counterfeiters, like Chloe and sometimes Chanel and LV. The rest just sit there. I'm not sure if the VeRO reps have been told to back off or if Ebay is just letting the fakes sit there to add to their bottom line for their second-quarter and fiscal year P&L reports.

^^ Not the case, they can't afford to allow counterfeits to carry on as they are putting not only their reputation on the line but could get into strife with the brands. The problem they have is that unless the VeRO member confirms a counterfeit item they can't just pull without due cause

funny thing- i just listed my first lv bag on ebay. now when i did a search, it matched it with 3 other bags that are the same. one is SO FAKE and she has this huge story about being honest and blah-blah-blah---- i hope the buyers really look- because the lining is suppose to be the red alacantra (?sp) and she has a pic of hers which is that plactic cream color with a zipper and whatever---- anyway the other bag is real, looks like mine (mine is nicer!) but WTH???? you think she would pull her auction! nope- she is still there! i was thinking of reporting- but no. im here on the PF instead!

it kinda sucks but i tried reporting many times. but in the end, apprently there isnt enuff proof to take them down. Even if its a blatant fake :sick: apparently they dont 'authenticate.' its so frustrating!!!!

In spite of the "Report this Item" being broken, I've reported quite a few and several have been removed this weekend. Kinda weird since it has seemed as though eBay has been sleeping lately when it comes to removing fakes.

In spite of the "Report this Item" being broken, I've reported quite a few and several have been removed this weekend. Kinda weird since it has seemed as though eBay has been sleeping lately when it comes to removing fakes.

They haven't just been sleeping, they've been comatose. And some of the VeRO reps seem to have disappeared.

I don't bother reporting them most of the time, but I do contact the bidders (if they are not private) and let them know that the bag is not real and suggest that they do not bid again.