Has Blue India arrived at Neiman Marcus?

1. I saw that a blue india twiggy arrived at Barney's, so I was wondering if there'd been any NM sightings yet? Also, what is the official Neiman Marcus name for the blue india color?

2. I was at the Neimans today in Paramus and when I asked and described it they brought out a Cornflower Work. I am so annoyed with how little the SA's know about what they're selling. I was at Short Hills yesterday and pretty much had the same thing happen.

3. Yeah, while at Short Hills last week, the SA directed me to a Blueberry bag. <sigh> who knows when NM is getting this color...:shrugs:

4. Blue India will arrive at NM end of Oct. and the color code is 49. :love:
    Also according to Barneys and NM Twiggy will be discontinued after Spring 2007.:yucky:

5. :wtf: Really? I love the Twiggy. hmmm if this is true maybe I need to buy some Twiggy bags before they do this. I like it almost as well as the City. It is almost the same size as one of my favorite bags ever(a Prada).

6. :yes:Yes Powderpuff100- i was so sad when i heard it. I was at NM yesterday to buy a Blueberry Hobo my SA told me it will be discontinued after Spring 2007 and the girl at Barneys Beverly Hills told me the same thing. I love this style and i hate to see it go. I am waiting for the Blue India in Twiggy size and no luck so far.:flowers:

7. I wonder why they would discontinue the Twiggy...I thought it was one of their most popular styles (City, First, Twiggy). Hmm...I'm glad I have mine!

8. That stinks!!! I'll have to get a twiggy soon.

9. Thanks for that info! END of Oct?!? Ugh. Also, does anyone know the name they are using for the Blue India color? I know they have names, because they had a really weird name for Rouille ... "Yellow Ochre."

10. My SA at NM was REALLY confused when I said Blue India. She kept calling it "blue-gray." So maybe that's it?

11. NM calls it Blue/Gray but definitely give them the code 49 so they won't get it mixed up with Blueberry. The Blueberry code is 47.:heart:

12. Thanks ... wow ... the codes are even kind of close ... 47 vs 49. I can just imagine my disappointment in receiving a blueberry City after thinking I ordered a Blue India... I mean Blue Grey (better get out of the habit now... ;) )

13. P.S I'm disappointed they couldn't come up with a more creative & confusing name like they did with the Rouille... ;)

14. I know, These different names are causing so many problems. They almost sent me the Blueberry last week instead of Blue/Gray if i hadn't double checked on the shipping. I was so happy that i had finally found the BG but no i still have to wait.:sad:

15. fiatflux- which Barney's did you see the Twiggy? because i called them and they said BG has not arrived yet.:confused1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice