Has anyone's dog experienced ear infections?

abitz- Is that your girl in your signature picture? She is so adorable!!! Bayle has a white patch on his chest too! I always say it adds some character! My friend has a choco lab, Murphy. Her vet told her that choco labs are so pronte to get infections, that she's had to clean his ears out since he was a baby!

tiramisu- I can tell you are a dog owner, becuase we are the only people that speak of our animals like our children!!! Thanks for the well wishes! The drops start tomorrow since the vet did the first round yesterday... I'll let you know how it goes.

Lv- We got Tri-Otic. I would assume it's a similar thing... I've always loved Dalmations!!

He's been quiet all afternoon. I can't tell if he's still feeling the effects of the sedation from the vet, or if he still doesn't feel good.

It was a little funny yesterday when he came home from the vet. The sedatives were still in effect and he tried to walk up the steps in my house and his legs were like going out from under him. Poor thing was walking into the walls. I had to guide him upstairs!!!

Make sure to lightly rub his ear to massage the drops in - it should sound kinda gooshie
It might be a good idea to do this while he is in the tub and he will probably shake his head and that stuff can really fly around
This was Dottie = she was the ear-infection "QUEEN"
dottienopic.jpg

abitz- Is that your girl in your signature picture? She is so adorable!!! Bayle has a white patch on his chest too! I always say it adds some character! My friend has a choco lab, Murphy. Her vet told her that choco labs are so pronte to get infections, that she's had to clean his ears out since he was a baby!

tiramisu- I can tell you are a dog owner, becuase we are the only people that speak of our animals like our children!!! Thanks for the well wishes! The drops start tomorrow since the vet did the first round yesterday... I'll let you know how it goes.

Lv- We got Tri-Otic. I would assume it's a similar thing... I've always loved Dalmations!!

He's been quiet all afternoon. I can't tell if he's still feeling the effects of the sedation from the vet, or if he still doesn't feel good.

It was a little funny yesterday when he came home from the vet. The sedatives were still in effect and he tried to walk up the steps in my house and his legs were like going out from under him. Poor thing was walking into the walls. I had to guide him upstairs!!!

Yup thats my chocolate baby in the picture! She is such a sweetie! We clean out her ears all the time. When she was born the white patch was in the shape of a diamond, so I decided I would name her that and now it had turned in to a blob! Hahah